• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

UberTag

I'm honestly surprised how much they kinda fucked Braun Strowman.

Suprised because he's everything Vince should love and he's actually good.
The only thing that trumps Vince's love of giant big men is his stubbornness.

Besides, Strowman and Corbin are being backed as the de facto Kane-Big Show replacements that can get resuscitated as monsters constantly despite barely winning any noteworthy feuds. Rusev would probably be valued alongside them if he didn't make the mistake of marrying a hot, attractive blonde wife.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_on556xnEJO1rnpaqeo1_540.png

tumblr_o4znfwp83h1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

tumblr_ogfm71cG1p1s05wxzo1_400.gif

tumblr_oc8luaiLps1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Pikma

Banned
I thought we had a friedship, Pikmo. Stop watching sf2jabronie
She's clearly lying to you, who do you trust more? Your best friend who has never lied to you and has always had your back no matter the occasion or... her?

See even that other guy agrees☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
if you want to watch a multimillion dollar project flub the horse of a beloved property, you could have a more entertaining time in the Mass Effect thread than watching Raw

I'm honestly surprised how much they kinda fucked Braun Strowman.

Suprised because he's everything Vince should love and he's actually good.

They fuck up everyone

I've said for a while now how they treat people they like (Braun, Bray pre-this year, Dean pre-last year) is always more baffling than how they treat people they're legit unhappy with (Hero, Cesaro, Paige)

About Strowman.. he'll probably be fine in the long run but dude was getting really hot and over and now... they'll have to start not completely over but definitely from a much less over position
I don't think a loss at Fastlane and a chokeslam from Taker fucks over Braun. He's involved in one of the headlining storylines leading into WrestleMania...he'll be ok. He's going to be a beast no matter where he is on the card.

If that final segment did anything, it showed how dumb Taker is. Why attack someone who showed you respect? Why turn your back on your opponent?

Gurrry

That was a pretty horrible episode of raw. Not sure if im just not interested in any of the raw storylines, or im burnt out on their characters or what, but that episode did nothing for me in terms of hype.

Top Bottom