• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Brotherhood ended with Bluekaveli

Now sf2fanatic is my best brother!

yYoKj74.gif

So lets workshop some Wrestlemania OT snark.

Wrestlemania 33 |OT| I would rather be watching Lethal Leap year

Wrestlemania 33 |OT| Trill Ride to Sucksville

Wrestlemania 33 |OT| The night before RAW after mania

Wrestlemania XXX-3 |OT| Xaviors Wood

The different sections were having a chant war about which section was better.

Then there was a sweet wave.

At the very beginning of the match there was a We Want Paige chant.

I think I have the ultimate win card for for WrestleGaffer who attended the show with the most fucked up crowd contest:

I was at Summerslam 2004 XD

We did the wave during a PPV WWE Title match :)

What happened? I wasn't watching by then.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/font_color_770000_TPFKATL_font_24/article_9521.shtml

Boo'd a face Edge in his home town forcing him to work the match as a slight heel
Did a wave during Taker/JBL WWE title match as well as chanted for among other things the Spanish Announcer's table
Popped for a fan who ran in and jumped on JBL's limo (only pop for that match)
Boo'd Eugene
Cheered then heel Orton

It was so fucked up the announcers had to constantly actually acknowledge it, I believe Lawler coined the phrase bizarro land/world that night

what's the best dirt sheet website? Wrestlinginc crashes on my phone.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/font_color_770000_TPFKATL_font_24/article_9521.shtml

Boo'd a face Edge in his home town forcing him to work the match as a slight heel
Did a wave during Taker/JBL WWE title match as well as chanted for among other things the Spanish Announcer's table
Popped for a fan who ran in and jumped on JBL's limo (only pop for that match)
Boo'd Eugene
Cheered then heel Orton

It was so fucked up the announcers had to constantly actually acknowledge it, I believe Lawler coined the phrase bizarro land/world that night
Damn lol.

Anth0ny

I think I have the ultimate win card for for WrestleGaffer who attended the show with the most fucked up crowd contest:

i was there too

amazing show live. i remember the dude jumping onto the limo. there was also a blimp floating around the whole show.

i was there too

amazing show live. i remember the dude jumping onto the limo. there was also a blimp floating around the whole show.

Me too I still can see him just jumping like a fool and oh yeah the blimp!

Dude crazy we were both in the same place once...

Yeah I had a freaking blast. Show might have sucked on PPV but live? Nevee had more fun.

So lol I told my parents who aren't fans that you wave at Eugene when he comes out. So he comes out and the TO crowd just shits on him but here my parents are just waving... they stop and get mad at me because they thought I was lying cause no one else was doing it lmao.

Have you listened to the Review-A-Wai episode on it? John and Wai mention that some of their friends were sitting in a different section and one of them got up to get a drink or whatever and all of a sudden this dude sits down and their friend was like um that seat is taken and the dude says "Don't worry man... I'm doing a run in". It was that limo guy right before he jumped the barricade. "I'm doing a run in" fuck me lol.

jurgen

I don't know. If someone was at Summerslam 2016, they'd give you a run for your money.

Anth0ny

Me too I still can see him just jumping like a fool and oh yeah the blimp!

Dude crazy we were both in the same place once...

Yeah I had a freaking blast. Show might have sucked on PPV but live? Nevee had more fun.

So lol I told my parents who aren't fans that you wave at Eugene when he comes out. So he comes out and the TO crowd just shits on him but here my parents are just waving... they stop and get mad at me because they thought I was lying cause no one else was doing it lmao.

Have you listened to the Review-A-Wai episode on it? John and Wai mention that some of their friends were sitting in a different section and one of them got up to get a drink or whatever and all of a sudden this dude sits down and their friend was like um that seat is taken and the dude says "Don't worry man... I'm doing a run in". It was that limo guy right before he jumped the barricade. "I'm doing a run in" fuck me lol.

haha I think I heard the review a wai but I don't remember that story. amazing.

I remember Randy going over Benoit seemed so crazy at the time. I was like 12 and already felt like Randy didn't give enough to THIS BUSINESS to have the belt, let alone beat Benoit in Canada.

haha I think I heard the review a wai but I don't remember that story. amazing.

I remember Randy going over Benoit seemed so crazy at the time. I was like 12 and already felt like Randy didn't give enough to THIS BUSINESS to have the belt, let alone beat Benoit in Canada.

Ahh I was way older. Almost 20.

I basically knew Orton was winning. It was clear that was the build. So I was ok with it. It was a great match and that and it was cool to see a major title change and Orton's very very first.

On the morbid side it was the last day Benoit was ever world champion

miserable

they should ease up on the tanning spray in WWE. Triple H was very orange-y tonight, like he was cosplaying Trump. and Maryse last week on SD was so yellow, I thought she has hepatitis

Pikma

Banned
Jim Ross
@JRsBBQ

My wife Jan, my little angel, was hit while riding her Vespa & has multiple skull fractures. She's in surgery now. We need a miracle.

I really hope she makes it out of this...

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan

Wrestlemania 33 |OT| #ROMANGOESOVERUNDERTAKERLOL

Wrestlemania ☀ |OT| This show is non-canon

Full card for Sakura Genesis;

oj3Zt1d.gif

Looks pretty damn stacked, those top 4 matches should be great - actually really excited for TenKoji vs War Machine, more than I probably would've been with GBH or Yano/Ishii in that spot. Goto vs ZSJ is going to be an interesting one, not sure how it'll play out, especially with Zack's Suzuki-gun affiliation.

oj3Zt1d.gif

Looks pretty damn stacked, those top 4 matches should be great - actually really excited for TenKoji vs War Machine, more than I probably would've been with GBH or Yano/Ishii in that spot. Goto vs ZSJ is going to be an interesting one, not sure how it'll play out, especially with Zack's Suzuki-gun affiliation.

Looks like it will be a fun card. Interesting to see Juice getting some time with Tana in the recent tag matches. He must really be going over well there.

klonere

Banned
Taker looks fucking embarrassingly awful. A crippled, gassed wax mannequin wheeled out to make a few more dollars for Vince Jr.

It's an undercard title match with SKG, shenanigans are absolutely inevitable I'd venture. Agreed on the War Machine/TenKoji matchup, far more appetizing pairing and probably the best team to fully get War Machine going in NJPW.

Damn, I really hope Jim Ross's wife ends up ok. :(

In Raw news, lol @ some bits of paper being more over than 3/4 of the roster. The List of Jericho should be headlining WM. People actually care about it.

You've only got your dumbass self to blame Vince.

I was just coming here to post that, damn you Flammable! :p

And yeah, should be a lot of fun - 4FW's such a weird crowd though, hopefully they're in good voice for this one.

Top Bottom