• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

jurgen

You guys like Charlotte? I don't.

I think she's dragged down by the rest of the women on Raw's roster. She's light years ahead of them in athletic ability. Arguably the best on the main roster until Asuka arrives to murder everyone.

Hell, she's even far ahead of them on the mic. She can generate heat like it's no one's business.

That Bayley match the crowd was chanting other stuff and doing the wave, right? Mahoney, what where the chants?

What can you do with Nia right now?

Exactly...

She got a good pop when she showed up during Mick's exit and during her spot with Steph and her entrance... then the Jax factor kicked in.

I think she's dragged down by the rest of the women on Raw's roster. She's light years ahead of them in athletic ability. Arguably the best on the roster until Asuka arrives to murder everyone.

Hell, she's even far ahead of them on the mic. She can generate heat like it's no one's business.
Yeah but Vickie can generate more heat while being super annoying. I think she is annoying/bland on the mic and looks roided up.

It's kind of crazy to think that within the next two or three years, the WWE's main roster women's division will include Asuka, Hojo, and probably Shirai.

It'll be damn near impossible for those three to have bad matches, no matter the opponent.

What can you do with Nia right now?

Exactly...

She got a good pop when she showed up during Mick's exit and during her spot with Steph and her entrance... then the Jax factor kicked in.
Nia still needs more seasoning but then women's division is very slim. So who else is there?

E: trips on first take? Please don't hold back Stephen A.

jurgen

It's kind of crazy to think that within the next two or three years, the WWE's main roster women's division will include Asuka, Hojo, and probably Shirai.

It'll be damn near impossible for those three to have bad matches, no matter the opponent.

The fact that we're a few years away from possibly having Styles, Omega, Nakamura, Hojo, Asuka, and Shirai in the same company is a god send. It will be interesting to see if they run with a faster pace than the normal WWE slug style.

E: trips on first take? Please don't hold back Stephen A.

Guarantee that Trips has a comment on New Day being the longest reigning tag champs ready in his pocket.

That's why they'll be cutting 10 minute promos every week about how ever since they were little girls they dreamed of being there

Speaking of women. I was going to ask if there were any female wresslegaffers. Got my answer a page or two back. I knew only one female fan in school. You see them in the crowd all the time tho.

Queen of Hunting used to hang here before she had the account closed. I see her name pop up on other forums time to time.

Excelsior is if I am not mistaken.

My roomate just made me take benedryl to put me to sleep. Jokes on her. I'll be up all nigjt in this thread while watching MNW on my phone.

Cool. I don't believe OIN. Lol
I don't think so either. Pikma is a habitual liar which is why I can't talk to him anymore. So yeah Batsie the only female here.

RBH

wc_slide_hardy-supermatch.jpg

wc_slide_tlc2.jpg

wc_slide_10man-1.jpg

wc_slide_lashley-v-cobb.jpg

-Matt & Jeff Hardy vs. Penta El Cero Miedo. & Rey Fenix

-TLC match: Brian Cage vs. Johnny Mundo

-Bobby Lashley vs. Jeff Cobb

-10-Man Tag Captain’s Choice: Team Ospreay vs. Team Ricochet

-Twenty (20) Person WrestleCon Rumble, including
2 Cold Scorpio
Trevor Lee
Mascarita Dorada – formerly known as El Torito in WWE
Shannon Moore
Shane Strickland – portrays “Killshot” on Lucha Underground
Caleb Konley
ACH
Jack Evans
Angelico
Sami Callihan
Vampiro
Drew Galloway

Pikma

Banned
I don't think so either. Pikma is a habitual liar which is why I can't talk to him anymore. So yeah Batsie the only female here.
I never said OINK was a female I just said you should stop assuming people's gender 😇

You won't talk to your brother anymore, brother?

Pikma

Banned
The day Hunter outted himself.

Shut up ass. You were trying to call him a girl. I get dirt in you doggy.
It was a typo you dumbass😂😂😂

But it's ok if you hate me now, I'll always love you and protect you like the big brother I am❤️

Just watched JBL interview with Jimmy Hart. So good.

I had a thought in my head that a movie around the tension and drama of putting that first WrestleMania together would make for some good watching.

Top Bottom