• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Was considering suspending my account but you guys would have been missed. Nice to be able to participate again.

Thanks man.
You missed the GWF 1.
edit: New Page
tumblr_m54fepAVrp1r324lio1_400.gif

Adree

I thought I had Horizon figured out and then I encountered the fucking robot birds. Bad enough nearly every enemy has huge screen obscuring aoes but now a giant metal bird is shooting thunder at me like a metal album cover come to life.

I thought I had Horizon figured out and then I encountered the fucking robot birds. Bad enough nearly every enemy has huge screen obscuring aoes but now a giant metal bird is shooting thunder at me like a metal album cover come to life.
Is it good tho?

Heroman

Banned
Rewatched the Okada vs Tanahashi from the g1 26 and God is it fantastic, it might have the greatest finish to a match I have ever seen.

Lol TNA

they hired del rio

Read my spoilers, it got better/worse

They legitimately gave him possession of their world title, and trust him to come back to the company tomorrow with it. Given his history of no-shows, and the tag champs never coming back with their belts, I really hope this backfires

Not too hot on Far Cry. Guess I'll get Ni-Oh since I at least know I'll like it :/

Your opinion had 0 influence on this decision, Zach!

Steam page said:
The greatest grappling game returns to take on the world!
Customize every aspect of the match, from your wrestler to the ring itself, in your fight for the championship belt.

PLAY ONLINE
Organize exhibition matches, tournaments, leagues, championship bouts and battle royals with players from around the world.

MIX UP THE RULES
Modes include Deathmatch (steel cage, barbed wire or landmines), MMA rules and no-holds barred Gruesome Fighting.

UNLIMITED CUSTOMIZATION
Create your dream wrestler from over a thousand devastating moves and even more body parts to battle for custom championship belts. Personalize the ring, mat logos and even the referee!

<3

Pikma

Banned
Read my spoilers, it got better/worse

They legitimately gave him possession of their world title, and trust him to come back to the company tomorrow with it. Given his history of no-shows, and the tag champs never coming back with their belts, I really hope this backfires
How long until someone fake stabs him or he fake fights someone who fake offended Page

Zach

Data West, you never answered my actually on-topic wrestling question (and anyone else who watched WCW Nitro live back in '96): were you fooled by "Sting" attacking Luger in the dark, rainy parking lot prior to Fall Brawl '96?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i didnt much think or care about sting until he officially showed up as the crow so i probably didnt care one way or the other

Why do they keep pretending like contract signings are a thing? LIke, when Mick Foley comes out and makes a match there on the spot, how come they don't have to stop and sign contracts first?

Top Bottom