• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

slabrock

Banned
Target's got a Buy 2 get 1 Free deal next week. Yall should hop on it.

I'm getting Horizon, Yakuza 0 and Nioh.

I've bought so many games the past couple of months I have nothing to get. Especially with having that Best Buy gamer club and the visa checkout promos they have been having the past few months.

Pikma

Banned
Why do they keep pretending like contract signings are a thing? LIke, when Mick Foley comes out and makes a match there on the spot, how come they don't have to stop and sign contracts first?
Duh, what a dumb question

They sign them during commercial breaks fyi

Beefy

raw

Adree

I've bought so many games the past couple of months I have nothing to get. Especially with having that Best Buy gamer club and the visa checkout promos they have been having the past few months.

Ha, me too. I got Nier and Wildlands to pick up on Tuesday and I don't know when I'll get to them.

Adree

Horizon Protip: Holding the charge button on your bow only makes your aim better, it doesn't increase damage so just tap away on enemies.

Pikma

Banned
Betting odds for Fastlane are in, boys and girls
Possible SPOILERS, of course:
Here are all the current odds for FastLane, with the favourites and likely winners in bold:
Kevin Owens 5/1 Goldberg 1/9
Roman Reigns 7/1 Braun Strowman 1/20
Neville 2/5 Jack Gallagher 7/4
Gallows and Anderson 1/3 Enzo and Big Cass 2/1
Bayley 5/1 Charlotte Flair 1/9
Sasha Banks 7/1 Nia Jax 1/20
Sami Zayn 7/1 Samoa Joe 1/20
Swann and Tozawa 1/2 Kendrick and Dar 6/4

lmao at Charlotte winning again, Raw Women's division is dead to me

Betting odds for Fastlane are in, boys and girls
Possible SPOILERS, of course:

I still think Charlotte wins by DQ aka they redo the Raw title win finish but Sasha gets caught. Bayley gets upsett at Sasha and then on Raw Sasha turns on Bayley

Tagyhag

That would be her FIFTH win and the belt isn't even a year old yet...

Would also mean that the belt changed hands 6 times since the start of the SD belt, with the latter only changing 3 times.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I assume that cruiserweight tag match is a pre-show match?

I still think Charlotte wins by DQ aka they redo the Raw title win finish but Sasha gets caught. Bayley gets upsett at Sasha and then on Raw Sasha turns on Bayley

someone is getting a redo on Monday, for sure. i couldnt even guess which match it might be but if I had to it would be Braun winning Fastlane and then Roman going stronk the next night so he gets his heat back heading into WM

I can see Pikma's results happening.

someone is getting a redo on Monday, for sure. i couldnt even guess which match it might be but if I had to it would be Braun winning Fastlane and then Roman going stronk the next night so he gets his heat back heading into WM

I can see Pikma's results happening.

Nah I meant at Fastlane they redo the finish from Bayley's title win where Dana Brooke interferes and then Sasha interferes only this time Sasha gets caught interfering and causes the DQ.

Nah I meant at Fastlane they redo the finish from Bayley's title win where Dana Brooke interferes and then Sasha interferes only this time Sasha gets caught interfering and causes the DQ.

gotcha. man that gif of bayley cold clocking a goofy running Dana Brooke had me in stiches for a good 5 minutes or so. Think I'll go stare at that for a bit.

Menome

Haven't looked at the betting spoilers, but they reminded me to do my predictions for winners:

Goldberg
Roman Reigns
Charlotte
Sami by DQ
Jack Gallagher
Gallows & Anderson

gun_haver

ahhh boo. i don't wanna read about betting odds, they ruin it. appreciate the guy putting them in spoiler tags but folks...let's exercise some restraint in posting about them. or i'll be forced to not browse this thread until after the show. i'm not bluffing.

Hasney

They're fine in spoiler tags, which they are. The system works!

BETTING SPOILERS:
THE TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN TIME CHAMPION, CHARLOTTE

DMczaf

Goldberg is main eventing and defending a WWE title at Wrestlemania in 2017.

You can't help but laugh at this situation.

Goldberg is main eventing and defending a WWE title at Wrestlemania in 2017.

You can't help but laugh at this situation.

Remember when WWE booked themselves into a corner by having Lesnar be a champion who only turned up once every few months?

They clearly don't.

Anth0ny

expecting:

-screw finish for roman/stroman with stroman going over due to undertaker interference

-goldberg vs owens to go 30 seconds

-samoa joe and zayn to put on a 4.75 star classic in catch as catch can grappling so the fans can actually watch a wrestling match

KOC2 was great and all, but that cover could only happen because of the state New Japan was in, which put them much closer to their rivals than it did in the 90's or it does today. So yeah, I doubt NJPW would go for it, but why should they? They're not in the business of promoting their rivals.

Not that any of the promotions would be able to front a major video game these days.

Oh shit, Honma seems to have suffered a pretty bad injury at today's NJPW show in Okinawa - paramedics rushed to the ring after he took a DDT awkwardly, he's been given oxygen and is responsive, but is being stretchered to the back.

so I'm guessing a joint AJPW and NJPW anniversary show like in 2012 is off the table, right?

Yeah, definitely. That was all Mutoh's idea, he can generally make things happen across the usual promotional divides. There's very few Japanese promotions I could see NJPW working with in this day and age, either they're traditional competitors like AJPW & NOAH, or rising ones such as BJW & DDT.

Top Bottom