• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Is NJPW tonight/Monday morning or Monday night/Tuesday morning?

There's 2 shows. The first is in 10 hours time (that's the one with Okada vs Tiger Mask W and Shibata vs ZSJ), the other one is 24 hours later on Tuesday morning - it's a mystery show, with the card to be announced at the start.

Spotted at the airport: the big dog entering the fastlane

tk8xNxm.jpg

Fox318

Minor note but I love the choke form from Joe.

Its a real shoot choke and if he really wanted it to be tight he could grab his bicep.

korly

There's 2 shows. The first is in 10 hours time (that's the one with Okada vs Tiger Mask W and Shibata vs ZSJ), the other one is 24 hours later on Tuesday morning - it's a mystery show, with the card to be announced at the start.

Thanks. I'll try to catch them both.

Menome

Forgot to mention: That 'Best of Roman Reigns' DVD is being given away free with the WWE kids' magazine here in the U.K at the moment.

Zach

Man, how about these concussion storylines with Michaels and now RVD right before Benoit goes all Benoit? Yikes.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Not sure if I've asked this here before but does anybody know who this dude is?

GgRkxcR.png

This guy is in the first or close to first row of nearly every main roster WWE show. Me and my wrasslefriends Where's Waldo him every time we watch a PPV together. We refer to him as "Bootleg Weird Al" cause of his long ass hair.

GgRkxcR.png

This guy is in the first or close to first row of nearly every main roster WWE show. Me and my wrasslefriends Where's Waldo him every time we watch a PPV together. We refer to him as "Bootleg Weird Al" cause of his long ass hair.
An annoyance.

My mother would never waste her time going to every ppv with me. She has better shit to do than watch that "fake mess" as she'd say.

korly

GgRkxcR.png

The answer is in the February thread I think. I know I read about it fairly recently.

TNA

Xplosion:
Garza Jr/Laredo Kid defeat Fallah Bahh/Mario Bokara in a match also featuring Bram/Kingston and Reno Scum. Garza pins Bokara
MJ Jenkins/ODB defeat Angelina Love/Laurel Van Ness. Davey and Angelina walk out on Laurel
Mahabali Shera defeats Fallah Bahh. Bahh attacks and stands tall postmatch

Team Borash/Team Josh stipulation: Team Josh loses, he leaves commentary. Chris Masters out to get in Josh's face (now called Chris Adonis)
Del Rio defeats Jon Bolen (local guy). Del Rio still using the dumb as fuck double stomp tree of woe finisher from WWE. Calls out Lashley afterward
Pritchard does a podcast segment where the draft for the teams happens. Team Josh: Lashley, Bram, Eli Drake, Tyrus. Team Borash: Del Rio, Chris Adonis, Matt Morgan, Magnus. Brawl ensues
Reno Scum defeat Garza Jr/Laredo Kid in a match also featuring Decay
Pritchard does a podcast segment to announce Lashley's #1 contender via fan vote. It's James Storm. EC3 cries rigged election won't #MIGA
Braxton Sutter and Allie defeat Kevin Matthews and Sienna. Kongo Kong destroys Braxton and Laurel Van Ness beats up Allie afterward
Andrew Everett defeats Marshe Rockett in a match also featuring Suicide and Gregory Helms. Everett and Helms fight over Rockett and Lee after
Davey Richards submits DJZ. Pull apart between Davey and Eddie, and Alisha and Angelina
Not-Survivor Series Survivor Series time! Team Borash wins with Morgan and Magnus hitting back to back finishers. Del Rio leads a Na Na Na chant as Josh exits, and the face locker room clears to party at ringside, Del Rio doing so with the audience

Is Magnus the only one in that main event who didn't spend any time in WWE or a WWE developmental?

Jeff Jarrett has reportedly met with an executive from Spike TV about possibly returning Impact Wrestling to the network. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Spike TV senior vice president and executive producer Scott Fishman was at today’s Impact taping and met with Jarrett about a variety of topics. A possible return to the network in the US was among those topics discussed.

Fishman was an executive producer for Bellator on Spike, as well as an EP on the Kimbo Slice: One of a Kind documentary. Fishman was heavily involved in developing Impact in the show’s early days.

There’s no word on how talks went between the two, nor what it may mean for Pop TV’s contract with Impact. Impact Wrestling is returning to Spike TV in the UK starting in April, and PWS reports that several promos for the UK debut were shot during the weekend.

I cannot fucking believe this is all happening again

GgRkxcR.png

He's a guy who attends all the shows with his mom. I've read that he's super nice and just wants to watch the matches and isn't someone who wants to draw attention to himself.

Literally the only thing I've been optimistic about in WWE in the past year was that maybe they'd have Taker beat up Reigns before Reigns retired him, instead of him going over Braun clean AND THEN retiring Taker

But at least he looks strong

ed:

@bryanalvarez
All that work to just end the streak on a random PPV. Whatever. Over it. #WWEFastlane

foltzie1

TNA

Xplosion:
Garza Jr/Laredo Kid defeat Fallah Bahh/Mario Bokara in a match also featuring Bram/Kingston and Reno Scum. Garza pins Bokara
MJ Jenkins/ODB defeat Angelina Love/Laurel Van Ness. Davey and Angelina walk out on Laurel
Mahabali Shera defeats Fallah Bahh. Bahh attacks and stands tall postmatch

Team Borash/Team Josh stipulation: Team Josh loses, he leaves commentary. Chris Masters out to get in Josh's face (now called Chris Adonis)
Del Rio defeats Jon Bolen (local guy). Del Rio still using the dumb as fuck double stomp tree of woe finisher from WWE. Calls out Lashley afterward
Pritchard does a podcast segment where the draft for the teams happens. Team Josh: Lashley, Bram, Eli Drake, Tyrus. Team Borash: Del Rio, Chris Adonis, Matt Morgan, Magnus. Brawl ensues
Reno Scum defeat Garza Jr/Laredo Kid in a match also featuring Decay
Pritchard does a podcast segment to announce Lashley's #1 contender via fan vote. It's James Storm. EC3 cries rigged election won't #MIGA
Braxton Sutter and Allie defeat Kevin Matthews and Sienna. Kongo Kong destroys Braxton and Laurel Van Ness beats up Allie afterward
Andrew Everett defeats Marshe Rockett in a match also featuring Suicide and Gregory Helms. Everett and Helms fight over Rockett and Lee after
Davey Richards submits DJZ. Pull apart between Davey and Eddie, and Alisha and Angelina
Not-Survivor Series Survivor Series time! Team Borash wins with Morgan and Magnus hitting back to back finishers. Del Rio leads a Na Na Na chant as Josh exits, and the face locker room clears to party at ringside, Del Rio doing so with the audience

Is Magnus the only one in that main event who didn't spend any time in WWE or a WWE developmental?

Still wild that I'm going to see Kongo Kong on TV. I never would have thought that gimmick would work in 2017 and it works damn well.

Zach

I'm-a laugh when Goldberg does the J-O-B to Lesnar at Manio and then leaves after the easiest, most lucrative and personally fruitful run ever and then goes on his merry way, while you nerds are still stuck with part-time, doesn't-even-want-to-be-here Brock Lesnar. Hahaha.

I fully expect Charlotte to get the match tossed out on a DQ win tomorrow so she technically keeps the streaks.

Also this must be the first PPV in a while where the betting odds are off for a fair few matches.

The story of Kevin Owens coming soon on DVD: won the belt like a scrub, lost the belt like a scrub, please get excited for his stable with HHH that will totally matter

I'm-a laugh when Goldberg does the J-O-B to Lesnar at Manio and then leaves after the easiest, most lucrative and personally fruitful run ever and then goes on his merry way, while you nerds are still stuck with part-time, doesn't-even-want-to-be-here Brock Lesnar. Hahaha.

Yep lol. Can't wait to see all the salt.

Top Bottom