• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Zabka

'Member NXT?
'Member when Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte were booked to the their strengths?
'Member when they were over with sold-out arenas chanting their names?
'Member when they had good storytelling that made their matches actually feel important?

Yeah but what if one of them had a PPV winning streak wouldn't that be great

Bronx-Man

Banned
6 more months until we can cross out their names and write in Nakamura's. Can't wait

200.gif

Maybe this whole Raw women's division booking has been so people will love it when Nia Jax hits the leg drop to pin Bayley for the title at Wrestlemania in front of 90,000 Niamaniacs.

Sounds like Rev Pro remembered they were supposed to be starting a Women's Division, Jinny vs Rhia O'Reilly scheduled for the next Cockpit show. Picked up a ticket.

HHH"Nakmura I you main evented in front of 40k people but I need you to come to NXT to know how to work with the hard camera"

To be a fly on his wall after that first house show Nakamura did where HHH discovered "oh yeah, he half asses everything unless you tell him to"

And then he only told him to once a quarter and was surprised at the hate

The IC and the US title right now are useless. It's annoying that neither Ambrose or Jericho haven't defended it in some time and won't defend it until Wrestlemania comes.
For once wwe doesn't want to spam their matches. So they don't want to have dean v Corbin yet.

I guess you could have him defend it against Hawkins, fandango, and/or tyler in 5 minutes matches lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For once wwe doesn't want to spam their matches. So they don't want to have dean v Corbin yet.

I guess you could have him defend it against Hawkins, fandango, and/or tyler in 5 minutes matches lol

Yep, they're breaking established rules but also trying to keep people over by not having clear number one contenders fight for the belt each month and lose...something they weren't doing for the Universal title.

Tall4Life

Bayley should have lost last Raw so they could build the story that Sasha could say "Look Bayley I lost to Charlotte at every PPV too but at least I could beat her on Raw, you can't even do that" to turn Sasha and stack the odds against Bayley, as until Mania she can't get it done on PPV or on Raw.

'Member NXT?
'Member when Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte were booked to the their strengths?
'Member when they were over with sold-out arenas chanting their names?
'Member when they had good storytelling that made their matches actually feel important?
Both Sasha and Balyey get some of the best pops on Raw...
Charlotte gets some of the most consistent heel heat on Raw

Charlotte vs Sasha also held good ratings when they main evented Raw and Bayley vs Charlotte actually held in more 3rd hour viewers, actually increased the 3rd hour viewers numbers compared to the week prior (despite viewership for that Raw overall being lower than the week prior)

I mean we can talk about not liking the title hot potato but let's not act like Charlotte/Sasha/Bayley have failed on the main roster

ROH signed the Hardys full time, no WWE for them now

According to Meltz

Honestly for the best. Dave said they have full creative control over what they do, and even the bigly WWE fans here have to admit that's something HHH or Vince would never concede to either Hardy

Also at least now a belt didn't hotshot over to someone who isn't even booked there beyond a month

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ROH saved Matt Hardy's career as well, all this good TNA shit is just a natural end point for the character he was cultivating over there in the first place.

Brothers, am I the only one who thinks Bork will cost Oldberg the title and KO retains? IMO the match will be less than five minutes.

Lesnar via Heyman literally said he thinks Owens has no chance against Goldberg and that he looks forward to taking the title from Goldberg at Mania.

Top Bottom