• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

LivelyHopefulCats-size_restricted.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
wow i cant believe the slob who couldnt win the title himself and required triple h to win it and jericho to retain it couldnt beat the guy who squashed the biggest threat in wwe for the past 3 years in seconds

unsubscribe

Syder

I'm-a laugh when Goldberg does the J-O-B to Lesnar at Manio and then leaves after the easiest, most lucrative and personally fruitful run ever and then goes on his merry way, while you nerds are still stuck with part-time, doesn't-even-want-to-be-here Brock Lesnar. Hahaha.
^

Stall19

I'd be alright with a part-time champion if it was someone who gave a damn when they did show up. Goldberg doesn't give a damn, neither does Lesnar. I'd much rather have Kurt Angle win the title as a part-timer than any of them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd be alright with a part-time champion if it was someone who gave a damn when they did show up. Goldberg doesn't give a damn, neither does Lesnar. I'd much rather have Kurt Angle win the title as a part-timer than any of them.

goldberg's in amazing shape and cut a heartfelt promo on his debut

why do you thin khe doesn't 'give a damn'?

goldberg's in amazing shape and cut a heartfelt promo on his debut

why do you thin khe doesn't 'give a damn'?

Because Goldberg actually expects silly things like being paid his market value for extra dates and not just blindly doing whatever the WWE tells him to do.

Pikma

Banned
Goldberg going over has been known for months, I don't get people's overreaction

I mean, it's shit, it sucks, but I don't think there's anything left to add to the discussion

Goldberg going over has been known for months, I don't get people's overreaction

I mean, it's shit, it sucks, but I don't think there's anything left to add to the discussion

I agree.

I think they just with the Festival of Friendship and the meeting with HHH that they planted seeds of doubt

GunBR

I'm the only one who thinks that Sami always looks too weak?
It doesn't matter if he's fighting against Joe or against Titus, since the beginning of the match it always look that he's about to lose (even when he win)

I'm-a laugh when Goldberg does the J-O-B to Lesnar at Manio and then leaves after the easiest, most lucrative and personally fruitful run ever and then goes on his merry way, while you nerds are still stuck with part-time, doesn't-even-want-to-be-here Brock Lesnar. Hahaha.
At least Braun vs Brock for the title could be fun

And Roman will finally get his win against Lesnar in the near future

Because haters mad that they can't get a payday yet they move at about the same rate as Goldberg. That envy and hate in their blood keeps them from being successful.

If that's even the plan. Half of the dirtsheet rumours have been bullshit.

Again, there has been no mention of Taker since that moment at the Rumble, let alone who he's facing.

Yeah tomorrow night... come on dude they 100% hinted at Reigns/Taker at the Rumble and the dirt sheets have called every Mania match so far.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
isnt Dave always on the LAW after ppvs?

or just sometimes?

I'm the only one who thinks that Sami always looks too weak?
It doesn't matter if he's fighting against Joe or against Titus, since the beginning of the match it always look that he's about to lose (even when he win)

At least Braun vs Brock for the title could be fun

And Roman will finally get his win against Lesnar in the near future
Because Sami is fail as fuck. Max Mini even has a better build than him.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Fight me if you want but that was the best Roman match I've seen in a really long time. And unlike all his best matches from 2016, he didn't have AJ to lean on. He and Braun worked their butts off and neither guy got overexposed.

Syder

Yeah tomorrow night... come on dude they 100% hinted at Reigns/Taker at the Rumble and the dirt sheets have called every Mania match so far.
Even if it does happen it's a hilarious proposition. Reigns is going to be put in the same spot Bray was 2 years ago. Cutting promos on his own (good fucking luck) until Taker's titantron accepts a match. Then they have a garbage match at Mania. Woop woop...

Top Bottom