• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Pikma

Banned
All of his complaints in the rant were valid though. They wasted three different pushes for no real reason - Charlotte's streak, Nia Jax being unpinned and Braun being fed to someone who absolutely does not need the rub. He did preface it with the fact it was just booking and not the matches themselves.
Considering all those were big swerves, I'd guess something is up, reminds me a lot of last year's WM where literally every finish was changed except Roman

His rant on Fastlane is 100% justified.

Definitely justified but just by the numbers booking for Vince he should be desensitized to this by now. Monster gets built up to get beaten by his chosen babyface and streak or storyline goes nowhere and discarded when he's bored of it.

Considering all those were big swerves, I'd guess something is up, reminds me a lot of last year's WM where literally every finish was changed except Roman

I truly believe the Sasha clean win was a botch. The other two I blame on WWE and their stupidity.

DMczaf

20170302_WM33_goldbergBrock--351f71424e407357646596216ae5674c.jpg

Top Bottom