• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
TakeOver at this point looks about as barren as WrestleMania. I haven't read the spoilers, but as far as I can tell the matches are just re-hashes of San Antonio with the possible Moon-Asuka match happening.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
LOL Alvarez rant on Fastlane. I can't believe someone who watches that much of the product can still get that worked up.

I'm not sure why its a problem that he cares about the product.

Pikma

Banned
I don't see Seth vs HHH being that good, especially with Seth just coming off an injury. Based Ambrose being the only Shield member to have a good match with HHH.

Qqf80t.gif
The last good Ambrose match

Angry Grimace

does he care about the product or does he rant about it because thats most of his fanbase wants to hatewatch more than actually enjoy the wwe or not watch it at all

All of his complaints in the rant were valid though. They wasted three different pushes for no real reason - Charlotte's streak, Nia Jax being unpinned and Braun being fed to someone who absolutely does not need the rub. He did preface it with the fact it was just booking and not the matches themselves.

Lothar

Banned
Imagine in 1998 being told that in 2017, Goldberg would still be getting pushed to the moon with his two moves and 1 minute matches. Jericho, still the most entertaining person in the company, would still be getting treated as an afterthought compared to Goldberg.

That Babymetal thread getting bumped brought it to my attention that they are playing a show fifteen minutes away from me in April.

Tickets are all sold out. Resale is around $150...

Hmm... maybe.

MG310

Of all the guys in NXT, I still legit can't believe they are about to call up
The fucking Drifter

The could use some more slightly warm bodies at the Apollo Crews/Kallisto/Curt Hawkins/Mojo Rawley/Jinder tier

Wonder if they will give Orton/Bray a gimmick match for Mania or if they will fuck Orton over again by ending a ridiculous feud with a basic match. Shit, they'll probably have it close the show again too.

Angry Grimace

The could use some more slightly warm bodies at the Apollo Crews/Kallisto/Curt Hawkins/Mojo Rawley/Jinder tier

Except he gets more heat than any one of those guys. He's the in in-ring equivalent of Vickie Guerrero .

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Imagine in 1998 being told that in 2017, Goldberg would still be getting pushed to the moon with his two moves and 1 minute matches. Jericho, still the most entertaining person in the company, would still be getting treated as an afterthought compared to Goldberg.

'air paris's partner won the title?'

I dig Braun's Final Fight 3 Haggar haircut

haggar-ff3.png

Rusev fucked up his hair though. Several people backstage have to be salty he's with Lana that's why there's so much heat

Shane McMahon will wrestles?

I like being on the west coast and reading the meltdowns every Monday from the east coast feed.

I ask from time to time how is RAW, and the answers are amazing, and funny.

Top Bottom