• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If HHH vs Bryan ends up headlining, then he'll put Bryan over.

But it won't, so it's a big fat #NO.

Exactly which picture(s) will we have to sport? Bryan being pinned in 18 seconds, or HHH in The Chaperone?

It's ok if it's up to us, but you-know-who has to be the focal point. If you wanna pre-emptively call the Chaperone pic that's on you :p

Also keep in mind the av change is only for those who bet wrong. Not for participating.

Ithil

No, I completely disagree and I call that as being a bullshit comparison. There's nothing wrong with wanting something to look believable. That's not being silly.

There's nothing "believable" about Batista when he's gassed and crawling around on the mat, all his toned muscles useless.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's nothing "believable" about Batista when he's gassed and crawling around on the mat, all his toned muscles useless.

What point are you trying to make? Either you made it long ago, or...?

I wish we would have gotten a much better Wyatt vs Shield ending. Non of this Ambrose or Rollins walking out on their team to cause them to lose. I want more satisfying end. Clean.

XenoRaven

I think it would be fun if the #YES people had to buy a HHH shirt and the #NO people had to buy an ugly goat shirt or "The Beard is Here" shirt.

But that's too much money to spend on a stupid bet.

Showaddy

I wish we would have gotten a much better Wyatt vs Shield ending. Non of this Ambrose or Rollins walking out on their team to cause them to lose. I want more satisfying end. Clean.

We got that at EC. They could have ruined that one but they saved the break up for RAW so they could put a MOTY on at the PPV.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it would be fun if the #YES people had to buy a HHH shirt and the #NO people had to buy an ugly goat shirt or "The Beard is Here" shirt.

But that's too much money to spend on a stupid bet.

Yknow that kinda brings me to a weird question and thought - who has had the most tolerable t-shirts? I think it's Triple H.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah I'm all in, can someone #YES my avatar?

w8al6ln.png

Resisted the urge to add McMahon-sempai on it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Steve Austin? He didn't have many outrageous shirts from what I remember

Looking at his old merch, I'm surprised they never sold little fake leather vests like he wore.

Speaking of Rusev, I don't remember his manager being that hot.
Looks nice.

Yes she does, channeling the gorgeous-at-the-time Bridgitte Nielsen:
bfTfIq6.jpg

Scottify

Where Bryan lost me last night was his generic WWE_FacePromo_v1.doc promo. It seems that he's not comfortable or they're not comfortable letting him improvise yet. It's the same, "It's the universe's ring." and "This is for all of them." blah, blah, blah. We've heard it all before from many other wrestlers.

UberTag

You guys are really going ahead with this #YES & #NO nonsense?
With such silly ramifications on the line to boot?

As if a win over Triple H at Mania would really matter. D.Brine would just go back to getting laid out on RAW immediately afterwards.
e5YuU.gif

And he won't even get that because Aiii is absolutely correct. D.Brine isn't getting put over at Mania.

Sokantish

Where Bryan lost me last night was his generic WWE_FacePromo_v1.doc promo. It seems that he's not comfortable or they're not comfortable letting him improvise yet. It's the same, "It's the universe's ring." and "This is for all of them." blah, blah, blah. We've heard it all before from many other wrestlers.

but his whole feud is the universe is cheering him and love him but Triple H says no

UberTag

but his whole feud is the universe is cheering him and love him but Triple H says no
It's a real shame that's all the feud is about and isn't about D.Brine actually winning matches and winning feuds and actually being the best professional wrestler in the company instead of jobbing and losing and getting laid out all the time.

Hasney

So... Shield triple threat match at WM? with Roman winning ofc.

I don't think Roman will win the first encounter. Classic WWE would have Reigns spear someone, then have Ambrose/Rollins get a cheap shot on him to bundle out the ring and get the pin from his spear.

jmdajr

Smarks just want to hear him shoot on Triple H. But what can he say really. People think he's holding him back in real life and in the storyline, and that's all covered.

Maybe D.Bry should go Walter White and say
I did it for me

Scottify

Right, I agree, but he could still say more meaningful things to relate without stating it so obviously. He could mention his hard work to get here and that Steph/HHH don't know the meaning of hard work, she was born with a silver spoon, he married into his power, etc...

I dunno, I'm certainly no writer but I think he could be more compelling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think he means out of HHH and Bryan.

I still like my Punk hoodie though. No-one even knows it's wrasslin' unless they know wrasslin'.

Nah, I mean overall - not between the two. Bryan has had dogshit shirts for a while, it's finally getting better, but I meant from all wrestlingye historye.

You guys are really going ahead with this #YES & #NO nonsense?
With such silly ramifications on the line to boot?

As if a win over Triple H at Mania would really matter. D.Brine would just go back to getting laid out on RAW immediately afterwards.
e5YuU.gif

And he won't even get that because Aiii is absolutely correct. D.Brine isn't getting put over at Mania.

Put it on the line Tag! OR ARE YOU A TAGLET

I do NOT remember this shirt looking so bad. Is that a knockoff? My memory says it wasn't that poor.

That Batista isn't more "believable" because he lifts more weights. I find it a silly argument.

I think this may be a big difference - do you lift weights seriously? Most people don't, but I do, so I am totally hung up on that. Muscle matters! STRIATIONS=BUYRATE. I think my gym time impacts how I look at this.

Also people with muscles beat more ass than weenies. It is known.

Marvel

could never
I don't think Roman will win the first encounter. Classic WWE would have Reigns spear someone, then have Ambrose/Rollins get a cheap shot on him to bundle out the ring and get the pin from his spear.

Yeah I can see that.

Would personally like to see either Ambrose or Seth get the W... though I can't for the life of me pick between the two I like them that much.

jmdajr

Right, I agree, but he could still say more meaningful things to relate without stating it so obviously. He could mention his hard work to get here and that Steph/HHH don't know the meaning of hard work, she was born with a silver spoon, he married into his power, etc...

Yeah. Needs Gravy for sure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think we'll see Rollins break free and keep Reigns tagging with Ambrose. Rollins is far more ready than Reigns.

Sokantish

I'm pretty sure he's said most of that before, the problem with it is they've already done all this before with Bryan and it seems like they're just doing it over again because Punk left and they had no idea what to do

Can they go ahead and bury Big E to Earth's core? When does that happen?

Also are there any tag teams left for the Usos to face at mania? Wwe just split up every team they have pretty much. Rhodes Bros are faces. That Mexican team whatever their name is are shitty faces who can't get off of Superstars. Rybaxel is too busy jobbing to that shitty Mexican team. The tag team division is sadder than ever somehow, even with a quality champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom