• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been infected by Americanism. Our people are buying your blue jeans and listening to your pop music...I worry the rest of the world will fall under the influence of your culture.

You'll never get a cultural victory over us.

You'll pay for this in time.

Jamie OD

"I don't know if you guys realized it, but the Internet Championship is the most prestigious title in the company. Everyone uses the internet! It's the wave of the future! The information superhighway is here, and the man on his bike leading the pack is BOOOOOOO DALLAS!"

See? This shit writes itself!

Is the truck that Zandig is standing on sponsored by the bWo?

Like Big natural tits?

Well say good fucking bye.

Like giant clits?

Good news!

Fry-Kif-Zapp-Brannigan-Death-By-Snu-Snu-.gif

I've been infected by Americanism. Our people are buying your blue jeans and listening to your pop music...I worry the rest of the world will fall under the influence of your culture.

Couple of quid? I'll give that a go, Manson's a right laugh - hoping he shows up at Progress at the end of the month, as Grado has an open challenge for someone to face him for his Bum Bag World Championship :p

It's worth it for his observations on some American talents

Not sure if that's the whole gig or just Manson but it was hosted by Chris brooker who's a big mark and was a Nigel mcguiness segment along with a New Zealand comedian who did a wrestling based routine

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ESPN's "E:60" piece on the WWE Performance Center is expected to air in early April, in conjunction with WrestleMania XXX. As previously reported, WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross filmed an interview for the piece while he was in Bristol, Connecticut doing promotion for his "Ringside" one-man show. JR spoke about being interviewed in his latest blog, which we put up on the website earlier today.

Additionally, as we reported a few days ago, there was said to be some rumors within WWE that JR had re-signed with the company and would soon be returning. As noted, those rumors started up due to the fact that Ross was at the WWE offices filming an interview for the upcoming WWE-produced Paul Heyman DVD. JR noted via his official Twitter account that he also filmed some footage for future WWE Network shows. There are no plans for Ross to return to the company. He was simply there to work on those projects.

And in one last Jim Ross note, the announcers mocking "good ole' JR" on RAW Monday night were fed those lines directly from Vince McMahon in their headsets as you likely would have guessed. According to one source, Vince has always had a "hard on " for mocking Ross and a video that appeared on TMZ.com several hours before RAW went live featuring JR on the Opie and Anthony show likely did him no favors. Ross told a story about Vince shitting his pants several years ago and impersonated Vince's voice while telling the story.

PWFG - YOSHIAKI FUJIWARA vs LATO KIRAWARE - 1991

fujiwara_lato169u4u.gif

Fujiwara is a long time favourite of those who follow the japanese wrestling scene. innovated the fujiwara armbar you so often see mentioned in these reviews. did Muay Thai before turning into wrestling, which explain the crisp, powerful kicks you're about to see. Lato is my new favourite wrestler. he's FAT, wears a wifebeater, zebra print shorts under his trunks and fights barefooted. holy shit.

fujiwara_lato2kvusx.gif

clinch up to begin the bout. Lato takes Fujiwara to the corner but he escapes. Fujiwara attempts a clinch again but Lato is too strong so Fujiwara drops the attempt. Fujiwara opens up the book and starts throwing kicks to the mid-section.

fujiwara_lato3ggu2y.gif

Lato is feeling them deep but he manages to counter a low kick with a single leg boston crab.

fujiwara_lato4szuev.gif

Fujiwara powers out of the submission. both men circling the ring now, looking for an opening. big high kick by Fujiwara. oh man, Latos' selling is great, he looks like he forgot his car keys.

fujiwara_lato5zyuzk.gif

Lato answers the 10 count. Fujiwara is all over him now. more kicks send Lato againt the ropes. big body shots and Lato goes down. 10 count but he's up by 8. now it's Lato bullrushing. takes Fujiwara to the corner. big combo by the big man. Fujiwara goes down for the count.

fujiwara_lato6m1unl.gif

Fujiwara is up and running by 6. they clinch up, Lato backs down. Fujiwara grabs a hold of the hand and lands 2 axe kicks to the noggin of Lato. BAM, stiff ass loud kick to the face for good measure.

fujiwara_lato7vouyp.gif

ref reaches 8 as Lato stands up. Fujiwara goes straight in but the ref stops since he to let Lato get up on his feet first. they're in the clinch, Fujiwara goes for a single leg takedown attempt but Lato fight back with hard knees. HOLY SHIT, rushing headbutt.

fujiwara_lato85xuxb.gif

this is great stuff. Fujiwara gets up by 8 and immediately Lato rushes him again but they tangled in the ropes and the ref breaks the action. Lato drives Fujiwara to the corner and is punching the shit of him but the ref sees Fujiwara holding the ropes and stops Lato. Fujiwara is complaining about something to the ref but SWERVE, it's just a distraction to hit Lato while he had his guard down. old man tactics.

fujiwara_lato9xuunk.gif

this is getting hard for Lato, he can barely up this time. Fujiwara is all over him again. more hard kicks with no answer from Lato. the ref has seen enough and stops the bout. your winner via TKO, Yoshiaki Fujiwara. small but sweet. Fujiwara's kicks were stiff as hell all match. Lato goes down as having the greatest in-ring gear of all time.

https://legitshook.squarespace.com/straight-shooters-with-lambda-piscium

strobogo

Banned
ESPN's "E:60" piece on the WWE Performance Center is expected to air in early April, in conjunction with WrestleMania XXX. As previously reported, WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross filmed an interview for the piece while he was in Bristol, Connecticut doing promotion for his "Ringside" one-man show. JR spoke about being interviewed in his latest blog, which we put up on the website earlier today.

Additionally, as we reported a few days ago, there was said to be some rumors within WWE that JR had re-signed with the company and would soon be returning. As noted, those rumors started up due to the fact that Ross was at the WWE offices filming an interview for the upcoming WWE-produced Paul Heyman DVD. JR noted via his official Twitter account that he also filmed some footage for future WWE Network shows. There are no plans for Ross to return to the company. He was simply there to work on those projects.

And in one last Jim Ross note, the announcers mocking "good ole' JR" on RAW Monday night were fed those lines directly from Vince McMahon in their headsets as you likely would have guessed. According to one source, Vince has always had a "hard on " for mocking Ross and a video that appeared on TMZ.com several hours before RAW went live featuring JR on the Opie and Anthony show likely did him no favors. Ross told a story about Vince shitting his pants several years ago and impersonated Vince's voice while telling the story.

iBRHJJJqtBQzf.gif

Scottify

Poor Vince. It seems that for all his success and his billions of dollars, he's still very insecure and has the mentality of a grade school bully. You can't help but shed a tear for the poor sap.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Poor Vince. It seems that for all his success and his billions of dollars, he's still very insecure and has the mentality of a grade school bully. You can't help but shed a tear for the poor sap.

Will you stop? Vince is a fun guy.

somedevil

The new one up on Hulu is a new episode, mostly from the tapings last week but with one segment from the previous set, featuring the
debut of Adam Rose.

I wonder if they will show the
Solomon Crowe debut
because maybe its a dark match. Also, he had no gimmick and he is still his gimmick on his twitter account.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if people will be as afraid of Stephanie as they are of Vince when he's gone.

I hope so.

I heard nothing but shitty stories about her, no fun. She once made Court Bauer apologize to all the wrestlers because he used the phrase "blading" in a meeting. She said he sounded like a mark and got pissed off.

Your story about your dirty friend on gaming side, lol

Bummed me out brah. Sucked.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Renee Young does nothing for me as I have no fear of death when being locked in a room with her
tumblr_n1llm0ioBh1sac500o3_500.jpg

It's the only way I can still feel

Ithil

Everybody watch this week's NXT for Adam Rose's
formerly Leo Kruger
debut.

Yeah it was actually pretty great. The entrance and mannerisms are fun.

I wonder if they will show the
Solomon Crowe debut
because maybe its a dark match. Also, he had no gimmick and he is still his gimmick on his twitter account.

They will probably have some vignettes or backstage stuff for him first.

Sblargh

Banned
I like that Spritz is being talked about on Gaming-Side. I've been working with some people with the product, it's exciting.

http://elitedaily.com/news/technolo...allow-you-to-read-novels-in-under-90-minutes/

This sounds insane. Like, what, as someone in the academic field (philosophy) the notion of reading stuff this fast is amazing.

I kind of really want to try it out. Will it be available for android? I'll check the homepage for more details before burying you with stupid questions, but wow, I am really impressed that something like this even exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom