• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know why WM7 gets so much shit as one of the bad WMs. It's pretty rad. Warrior vs Savage, Rockers vs Faces of Fear, Boss Man vs Perfect, Jake vs Martel, Taker's WM debut, Regis Philbin trying to interview Tenryu, Tenryu debuting the powerbomb in the WWF, and such luminary celebs like Henry Winkler, Lou Ferrigno, and Chuck Norris.

renee4_zpse763a5cf.gif

renee2_zpsacfe2559.gif

new Paige

url

those knee highs man.... those knee highs

Well, a proper mask vs mask matchup has it building for a minimum 6 months, so it might happen to Liger if he plans on retiring. He has been going for 30/25 liger years and this might be a great way to put someone over on his way out. So WK9, one of the semimains will be this mask match. Calling it

It's basically like the Undertaker streak. If he's retiring, it's possible it's gone. Or Desperado is unmasking to be Michael Tarver!

Also please don't unmask Liger, boy he ugly

Rapstah

:lol at the Red Rooster segment of the Kayfabe Commentaries "worst gimmick" video. Everyone's like "Terry Taylor is such a great guy" and they cut to Sandman who's like "I DON'T LIKE TERRY TAYLOAR AT OALL".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck is gaming-side's obsession with execs and CEOs? Terrible.

jred2k

The Renee Young release is kind of bittersweet. Its good that the pictures are finally out, but now its like we have nothing to look forward to.

Yeah, I know what you mean, Vince McMahon.

This is like Batista calling out comics and movies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I SAID GAMING SIDE

Vince deserves love and adoration.

Gonna end up on @Neogafshitposts considering :/

I forgot to mention that WM5 had so many fucking atomic drops. it seemed like everyone used it. I kept wanting them to lean back into a back suplex or turn into a protobomb (which no one used then i know), but nah, atomic drop

Sephzilla

I watched the Austin Beyond the Ring video yesterday.

Holy fuck some of the names they suggested before Austin came up with Stone Cold were awful.

jmdajr

I forgot to mention that WM5 had so many fucking atomic drops. it seemed like everyone used it. I kept wanting them to lean back into a back suplex or turn into a protobomb (which no one used then i know), but nah, atomic drop

These days the only person that could probably do that is Santino.

The Renee Young release is kind of bittersweet. Its good that the pictures are finally out, but now its like we have nothing to look forward to.

Yeah, I know what you mean, Vince McMahon.

This is like Batista calling out comics and movies.

I love you Sunny, but this must be the most ironic post possible in this thread.

You gimmick post as the chairman of WWE.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Will you stop!?

batista_clap.gif

wink* wink*

I laughed so hard I shot a giant wad of snot out of my nose on to my desk.

Scottify

That could actually be a pretty funny gimmick. Have them come out and only do old school wrestling moves. The above mentioned atomic drop, scoop slams, turnbuckles to the head, abdominal stretch, and so on.

That could actually be a pretty funny gimmick. Have them come out and only do old school wrestling moves. The above mentioned atomic drop, scoop slams, turnbuckles to the head, abdominal stretch, and so on.

Google Matt Classic.
He.. may take it a little further re: old timey morals and customs..

jmdajr

Ok I'm smarted up now. That is some pretty big fucking news.

I'll always remember the days of. "Yes, that's realtime footage. The Power of PS3 is limitless"

*not exact quote.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, Bootaaay's gettin RTs from Karl Anderson now. Goddamn you done came up, champ.

Scottify

So I just finished watching Matt Classic vs. Matt Sydal and I learned some things.

I really like Matt Classic, I was laughing so much. The mannerisms were excellent, and any kind of claw for a finisher is okay with me. Also, Matt Sydal = Evan Bourne and Matt Classic = Colt Cabana?? It seems I need to brush up on my modern day wrassling lore.

Aiii

So not worth it
Jack Tretton is great and was always a great talker. Sunny is just mad MS never had amazing guys like Jack.

He will be sorely missed at E3 :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I just finished watching Matt Classic vs. Matt Sydal and I learned some things.

I really like Matt Classic, I was laughing so much. The mannerisms were excellent, and any kind of claw for a finisher is okay with me. Also, Matt Sydal = Evan Bourne and Matt Classic = Colt Cabana?? It seems I need to brush up on my modern day wrassling lore.

Matt Classic is really dope, and yes, you are correct. I love Matt Classic. He's fantastic. Shoulda stuck with him forever.

Jack Tretton is great and was always a great talker. Sunny is just mad MS never had amazing guys like Jack.

He will be sorely missed at E3 :(

lmao really? fuck you're weird man

Aiii

So not worth it
Weird I am, but I have always enjoyed seeing Jack do his thing at E3.

Compare him to Don Mattrick's awkwardness, night and day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno man I just like video games.

playing the innocent card, not like J Allard can be fucking touched. bow down to that man

EDIT: New Page!

lbRYWj0.jpg

Sephzilla

Weird I am, but I have always enjoyed seeing Jack do his thing at E3.

Compare him to Don Mattrick's awkwardness, night and day.

Jack's face when he got cheered for his "PS4 will have no DRM" line was the most smug non-wrestler face I've ever seen. I swore he was two seconds away from doing a DX crotch chop at Microsoft

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't even...hide my disappointment with how Watch Dogs looks. Like I said though, fuck Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom