• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want Watch_Dogs to be a good game so badly. :(

Good news is that it still might be. Nobody's played it! Opinions are worthless. Trust only yourself.

But I'll be goddamned it looks like it got worse.

strobogo

Banned
ahmed.gif

I keep watching this an imagining Looney Toons sound effects.

Sblargh

Banned
I remember how hyped I was when I saw Watch Dogs for the first time.

I hope I don't regret it when I buy it next year for 75% off on Steam.

jmdajr

Hmmmm. I guess they (people I know) haven't from ex-coworker of mine for several days now. No email replies, no returned calls.

Guy is probably 65 now, lives alone.

I got bad feels.

somedevil

Pwtorch put up the 18-49 quarter ratings for the male demo. With one segment blowing away all others:

Raw skyrocketed to a 2.57 rating at the top of the third hour for the Bryan-Authority confrontation. There was no commercial. The peak audience was 1.751 million m18-49 viewers at 10:14 p.m. EST when the segment wrapped up after growing from 1.5 to 1.6 to 1.7 million viewers every five minutes.

Wow, Bryan vs Triple H is a draw right now.

Now here are the other top 4 quarters:

Q1: Raw opened with a 2.29 rating for Paul Heyman addressing the C.M. Punk situation in Chicago. There was no commercial.

Q5: Raw got a top-of-the-hour bump to a 2.27 rating for the finish of the six-man tag match and one commercial. It was a solid, but not overwhelming quarter-hour rating for a re-match from the Elimination Chamber PPV.

Q10: Raw dropped to a 2.26 rating for Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio in the comedown match, plus there were two full commercial breaks.

Over-Run: Raw scored a 2.27 rating for Bryan vs. Batista. Before the commercial, the match was in the mid-1.4 million viewers range. Afterward, Raw increased to the mid-to-upper 1.5 million range, peaking with 1.590 million viewers.

Plus the lowest segment winner:

Q6: Raw dropped to a show-low 2.05 rating for the comedown mixed tag match of Fandango & Summer Rae vs. Santino & Emma, one commercial, Stephanie McMahon's Network message, and ring introductions for Christian vs. Sheamus.

People expecting an Ubisoft open-world game to actually be any good OMG.

There aren't enough Triple H laughing .gifs in the world to convey my feelings.

I mean shit, that applies to any modern Ubisoft game, let alone open world ones.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
At least if Division gets a visual downgrade, the online story co-op gameplay should still be fun.

Well it's not a Ubisoft Montreal game so I have a bit more faith in it from a tech standpoint. Ubi Montreal games have always been poorly optimized garbage.

I agree though, the visuals are only part of the reason I'm excited for The Division.

Cagey

Banned
Wow, Bryan vs Triple H is a draw right now.

Triple H and Stephanie did fantastic promo work in that segment. Crowd + those two made for excellent television. Objectively, it was great.

Yet I still have negative interest in either one of those two being on my god damn TV, and they were in front of a less hostile crowd, I'd have not paid attention.

Ithil

Good news for Bryan. While he is working with an established and long time star, the public clearly has a lot of interest in his WM storyline.

jred2k

I want Watch_Dogs to be a good game so badly. :(

Its an Ubisoft open-world game made on how many continents? Its going to be such a content-over-quality, just checking off boxes kind of game. Look how over serious they took themselves when they premiered the thing. Aside from the inevitable bugs, I doubt anything will be outright bad, but I equally doubt any part of it will be great.

Showaddy

Its an Ubisoft open-world game made on how many continents? Its going to be such a content-over-quality, just checking off boxes kind of game. Look how over serious they took themselves when they premiered the thing. Aside from the inevitable bugs, I doubt anything will be outright bad, but I equally doubt any part of it will be great.

Man I loved the Sailing aspect of AC4 and all the naval stuff but the actual Assassin stuff was such a boring mess of tailing missions. Can't believe out of the thousands of people who made it, no one stepped in and mentioned that anything that doesn't involve a ship is a load of repetitive crap.

jred2k

whatevs jred2k, I love the Assassin's Creed games even though they are made by like 3000 people

Man I loved the Sailing aspect of AC4 and all the naval stuff but the actual Assassin stuff was such a boring mess of tailing missions. Can't believe out of the thousands of people who made it, no one stepped in and mentioned that anything that doesn't involve a ship is a load of repetitive crap.

I tried getting in to AC4, but it just felt too scripted and automated. To be honest, I should give it more time before I completely write it off, but I hate having to get through a boring start to a game to get to the good parts. Marvel Puzzle Quest has been my most played game this year by far, so I might just not be in the target demo of the AC series anymore.

To add some wrestling content; Vince is on fire in this WCW takeover Raw. He has such great control of his facial expressions and his burying of Ted Turner was great.

I tried getting in to AC4, but it just felt too scripted and automated. To be honest, I should give it more time before I completely write it off, but I hate having to get through a boring start to a game to get to the good parts. Marvel Puzzle Quest has been my most played game this year by far, so I might just not be in the target demo of the AC series anymore.

To add some wrestling content; Vince is on fire in this WCW takeover Raw. He has such great control of his facial expressions and his burying of Ted Turner was great.

Yo Marvel Puzzle Quest is GODLIKE. I must avoid it like the plague.

And that Vince promo is gold.

Showaddy

Sailing round the massive map, big ship battles, discovering islands and treasure, deep sea diving, harpooning whales, all the cool pirate stuff...Loved all that. Basically I just had fun doing my own thing.

The basic Assassins Creed formula is just tired beyond belief though. All they can do is add stuff to distract you from the actual game at this point.

Batigol

Banned
renee4_zpse763a5cf.gif

renee2_zpsacfe2559.gif

new Paige

url

I don't get it :(

The shoot isn't even sexy. She's wearing clothes.

When I had the divas beach magazine when I was a teenager, you can damn well bet all the pages were stuck together because they were barely wearing clothes. Brotha

Vylash

While there remains no word as to whether or not WWE plans to put the title on Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 30, it's being said that internal plans call for WWE to push John Cena and Daniel Bryan as the #1 and #2 guys in the company

Oh god come on

When I had the divas beach magazine when I was a teenager, you can damn well bet all the pages were stuck together because they were barely wearing clothes. Brotha

Not every woman has to be borderline naked all the time, bro

gurudyne

What do you use to shrink them?

Gif noob here.

I know I'm late to this particular party, but for the rest of the Mania gif-makers, I use Jasc Animation Studio. Animation > Resize Animation. Type in the chosen resolution, OK, then save and done. Also makes it easier to clip or edit gifs in general.

Cagey

Banned

She's a girl next door
read: average and forgettable
so she's, like, obtainable brah.

Pumped about NXT tonight. It's interesting if its true that they want to push NXT more and are slower in moving talent up. Though I think it was just a throaway line to not make Bo Dallas feel bad. I hope the more merchndise line wasn't lipservice though. Neville, Corey Graves, Kalista, Solomon Crowe, Enzo and Bayley deserve merchandise.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Triple H and Stephanie did fantastic promo work in that segment. Crowd + those two made for excellent television. Objectively, it was great.

Yet I still have negative interest in either one of those two being on my god damn TV, and they were in front of a less hostile crowd, I'd have not paid attention.
Yeah, HHH and Stephanie carried that segment. I love Bryan, but his mic work has been terrible since SummerSlam. Not his fault, though, just the shitty material and character direction.

Ithil

Pumped about NXT tonight. It's interesting if its true that they want to push NXT more and are slower in moving talent up. Though I think it was just a throaway line to not make Bo Dallas feel bad. I hope the more merchndise line wasn't lipservice though. Neville, Corey Graves, Kalista, Solomon Crowe, Enzo and Bayley deserve merchandise.

Bayley headbands is just too obvious to not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom