• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavaloo

Man heard so much shit about the Adam Rose repackage, but that character is great.

Don't get me wrong, Kraven the hunter is cool, but I never saw him make it interesting.

somedevil

Man heard so much shit about the Adam Rose repackage, but that character is great.

Don't get me wrong, Kraven the hunter is cool, but I never saw him make it interesting.

Its great. Love how his entourage is made up NXT talent like Becky Lynch and the guy dressed like Where is Waldo.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Really decent spinebuster and lariatooo as well. This guy could make it.

Fuck it, I want Adam Rose brought to the main roster right now, just so we can see that entrance with a thousand extras at Wrestlemania.

This is all I could think about after seeing that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think he's interested in the ladies. That's my initial impression anyway...

He's a good looking guy. Vince's imagining of Punk. Better looking. Sharp face. Needs more majesty and striations though.

Pavaloo

Its great. Love how his entourage is made up NXT talent like Becky Lynch and the guy dressed like Where is Waldo.

Who wouldn't want to be a part of that party?

Real talk though, if the dude were to get over fast, imagine his theme song in stadiums, it's begging to be chanted along with. Fuckin' stellar.

edit: Holy shit, Graves legit put on some muscle since I last saw him.

lol what did they just say about Graves and filth? They should repackage him into the prince of Filth. He can come into the ring covered in crap and a dirty ass robe. idk. I hate him lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol what did they just say about Graves and filth? They should repackage him into the prince of Filth. He can come into the ring covered in crap and a dirty ass robe. idk. I hate him lol

Derelicte? Have him team with Tyler Breeze. Shit, Zoolander is SET.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zayn keeps making faces that look JUST like Seth Rogan. He needs to do something, quick!

Fuck, over already? Great 60 mins. NXT is dope. Leaves you wanting more.

somedevil

Good match now back to impact where Samuel Shaw is stalking Christy Hemme and no one seems to want to help or call the police? I call already hear the John Pollock rant tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Judging from the thread activity, TNA's Thursdays are half dead.

NEW PAGE
tfcBWfv.jpg

Man, it feels so weird to watch wrestling on a Thursday night again. How long has it been since there was Thursday night wrestling on American TV?

This Superstars commercial on the Network is LOL. XD

kirblar

Man, it feels so weird to watch wrestling on a Thursday night again. How long has it been since there was Thursday night wrestling on American TV?

This Superstars commercial on the Network is LOL. XD
Smackdown to Fridays was so stupid.

Also stupid- flippy floppy high flyer types in traditional ring gear. Looks silly.

Hey how was the stream quality for everyone watching NXT? Mine paused and shifted in quality a bunch. Nothing big. Just wanted to see if it was my internet or the network acting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom