• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey how was the stream quality for everyone watching NXT? Mine paused and shifted in quality a bunch. Nothing big. Just wanted to see if it was my internet or the network acting up.

I had a couple minor hiccups, but I thought it was because I hit a gif-heavy thread on gaf.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking arrogance

p8clckI.jpg

Zach

I really have never understood these CM Punk comparisons. Is it literally just because he has tattoos?

I'm assuming people tend to lump "alternative" folks together and then see similarities. Based off of my limited exposure to Graves, CM Punk is far, far superior and their gimmicks don't really equate. On the other hand, one could argue that Graves has a better look overall... well, if not for that hilariously bad tummy tattoo.

My stream quality is all over the place, but it never dropped or skipped.

Charlotte is not a pretty girl. >_>

Yay Superstars! Two hours of Wrestling on Thursdays! Who'd have thought!

jred2k

Hey how waexpectingeam quality for everyone watching NXT? Mine paused and shifted in quality a bunch. Nothing big. Just wanted to see if it was my internet or the network acting up.

Mine had quality shifts and slipped back a couple seconds on a few occasions. The same thing happened during Main Event before. I don't think it was my connection. This is only week two so they make still be working some kinks out.

Some of you guys need to calm down with the expectations for NXT. Of course some guys are going to be rough around the edges while theu develop. It's like watching Double A baseball and expecting MLB quality plays. Besides, it kind of gives me warm fuzzy feelings to see some legit squash matches.

Scottify

Will you be serious?

These people are literally hanging from the rafters!

Watching that King of the Night vignette makes me realize there is a distinct lack of vignettes. Gone are the days of Skinner chewing tobacco in the swamp. The Wyatts are the exception

Meh, NXT was definitely not for me this week. Can't see me getting into this Adam Rose character because it's such a silly gimmick, and those rarely get me into the guy unfortunately.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Just watched Ibushi vs Okada from the NJPW 42nd Anniversary show. Fun match! Really liked it! I'll check the rest of show tomorrow.

And man, Gedo is such a good promo, even though I only understand like half of what he says. I love hearing that dude talk.

Cagey

Banned
Graves is like a version of Punk that sold his ring & mic skills to the devil for a better look. So prime Vince material basically.

By sold his whatever to the devil, you mean cared to actually work out once in awhile?

EDIT: I'm a fan of this Devin Taylor gal.

Alucard

Banned
Haven't had a chance to check out Impact, but I read a quick review from prowrestling.net which sounded pretty positive overall. Looking forward to checking it out when I can.

Did DDP Yoga tonight and hung out with a friend instead of watching wrestling.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Unless you are poor or have a bad internet connection I can't see why anyone wouldn't want the network for at least the first six months, maggle.

The live feed is addicting, the back content grows just about daily and the price can't be beat.

Vylash

Unless you are poor or have a bad internet connection I can't see why anyone wouldn't want the network for at least the first six months, maggle.

The live feed is addicting, the back content grows just about daily and the price can't be beat.

But current booking sucks! You have to send a message! ...or something

it's not live, you know
I mean it airing at a specific time, but also just NXT in general. I just let my Hulu Plus run out recently as well, leaving me with no great way to watch the best wrestling show in America

I don't make that much money and I wasn't sure how often I'd use it but yeah

Sblargh

Banned
10 dollars a month for any hobbie you have is a pretty good deal if you ask me.

I really really really wished Comixology had some kind of subscription thingie. I just like this idea of paying a fixed X dollars every month and just having access. I would pay a lot more than 10 dollars a month to just have access to digital marvel comics every month.

The current comixology subscription model is just to charge you full price for every comic subscribed automatically. It is just a fancy time saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom