• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 dollars a month for any hobbie you have is a pretty good deal if you ask me.

I really really really wished Comixology had some kind of subscription thingie. I just like this idea of paying a fixed X dollars every month and just having access. I would pay a lot more than 10 dollars a month to just have access to digital marvel comics every month.

The current comixology subscription model is just to charge you full price for every comic subscribed automatically. It is just a fancy time saver.
You're aware of Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited, yeah? I'm pretty sure it's basically exactly what you're describing. IDK how good the selection is though

DMczaf

tumblr_n1vzwkM9WZ1sjlovbo1_1280.jpg

G-Fex

Will you Stop with Steph already you creeper! Jeez

Where the hell is Bean Breath?

I'm going to punch him in back of the head tomorrow.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Joker is doing god's work by carrying the TNA banner. I have to work late on Thursdays for a bit so I can't do it. Bean and Alucard let me down. Don't let these NXT chumps steal our night!!!

G-Fex

Wait. Wait. Wait. Adam Rose was Leo Kruger? I don't think I've ever seen a transition like this before. Dat acting. Did he lose weight too? He's kinda reminding me of Stevie Richards with that hair.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I had planned to watch Impact and see NXT tomorrow. Ended up having to work on the PC tonight and since I can't watch TNA "live" here I watched NXT "live" instead. I'll just listen to Review an Impact tomorrow and figure it out, That and I read the spoilers six weeks ago or whenever they happened.

KissVibes

Banned
I know he came up with the character long before, but man this feels like a me too of Bray Wyatt.

You think it's a coincidence that they decided to let him do it now?

Unfortunately (for them), Jeff Hardy sucks shit at promos and he'll never come close to touching Bray Wyatt's work.

Kaladin

I told you guys Adam Rose would blow your minds.

My Wrestlemania 6 review will be a day late, but not a dollar short. Expect awesome...and (I hope) gifs.

I was thinking about watching the first 3 ppv's I watched that got me into wrestling.

Royal Rumble 96
One of the "In Your House" ppv's
WM12

I was only 10 at the time, so I thought they were fucking awesome. I bet they're shit.
Anyone done reviews yet?

strobogo

Banned
How do you go about using Virtua Dub on the Network? I can only seem to get a tiny portion of of the screen and it seems to be random anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom