• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoJon

Banned
Seeing this gif of William Regal sums up how I feel about my place in the Wrasslegaf community 90% of the time:
fRMGoEe.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Joshi is hard to watch sometimes. Ice Ribbon's not as bad, but fucking Syuri matches sometimes... Like, you watch a guy like Shibata kick someone, and you can see how it hurts. But you can tell he only kicks the shit out of places that you can be resilient against.
hikarukneer1u53.gif

These matches joshis don't know how to 'hold back', and you just constantly hear knee and foot hitting skull
syuridpnddd.gif

strobogo

Banned
The woman crying from the famous gif after Randy and Liz reunite at WM7 is also near the front row at WM8 with a Savage sign. So either she was a super fan, a plant, or a relative of Liz or Macho.

DMczaf

The woman crying from the famous gif after Randy and Liz reunite at WM7 is also near the front row at WM8 with a Savage sign. So either she was a super fan, a plant, or a relative of Liz or Macho.

STFU. Don't you ruin this for me, stro. DONT YOU RUIN THIS FOR ME!

DMczaf

Just finished the Mr. Wrestlemania DVD. Really good stuff. Shawn is really candid about behind the scenes stuff heading into each of his WM matches, especially WM14. Hearing him describe it is kinda fucked up. Dude was so fucked up on alcohol and drugs that he couldn't remember damn near all of the lead-up to WM14. Talked about how he literally worked the Triple H/Stone Cold house show matches with Stone Cold at WM because he couldn't do anything else.

Talked a little about the atmosphere in the back when word got around that Hogan was going to win the title at WM9 when he wasn't even in the match. It's exactly like how you imagine lol.

Hasney

Hey Sandman, couldn't you hunt down that screaming girl in the crowd at NXT and gag her? Christ, feels like my ears are going to bleed.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yea it was Payback 2013. That was a better match and they at least let it go 10 minutes. That definelty helped.

Both matches are good, the AJ/Kaitlyn one is better because it had alot more story behind it and the crowd was much more into that one.

Plus Kaitlyn trying to undress AJ

I don't recall ever seeing a WWE documentary, but I like Stone Cold's Beyond the Mat. This is a series, right? Does The Rock have one?

strobogo

Banned
I don't recall ever seeing a WWE documentary, but I like Stone Cold's Beyond the Mat. This is a series, right? Does The Rock have one?

Not a series, but there are a ton of docs they've done over the last decade or so. Austin's is one of the best. They're usually a 2 hour doc with a bunch of matches. Everyone who has had a DVD release in the past few years have had docs attached. I think it really started with the Monday Night Wars DVD.

Hasney

I'd watch a Luger/Carlito wheelchair match with Carlito turning heel, getting out of his wheelchair and giving Lex a backcracker.

Aiii

So not worth it
Only 37 minutes and two matches into WrestleMania 11 and I've already written 2125 words. This thing is going to be long.

Alucard

Banned
I know he came up with the character long before, but man this feels like a me too of Bray Wyatt.

Everyone has their own opinion, but I don't see Bray Wyatt in this...like...at all.

-modulated voice
-mask
-out for himself and not to start a cult

Comparing this to Wyatt doesn't make sense to me.

Ithil

He's Aldous Snow, as played by Russel Brand, not Russel Brand himself. Doesn't surprise me, since according to Chris Hero, Dusty Rhodes keeps very up to date on pop culture and thinks its important to know about the latest movies, TV shows, etc.

Also, this is stuck in all of your heads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bbo0_5IwAg

Showaddy

I think they moved it. Rose's debut was from the previous tapings, they moved it to this one. They are probably going to have some vignettes for Crowe first.

Yeah based on the Spoilers he'll probably be moved to March's episode 4 as that show's card is empty.

Adam Rose looks fun. They basically took the only thing fandango had (the crowd singing his entrance music) and made it a whole lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom