• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

Can't wait for that She Mouse vs Blue Dot and Ziggler vs. Del Rio 1000 at mania

boredcrowd.jpg

o81aUdq.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's funny I gave Punk crap for not being in shape, when in the 80s you had people like this. Literally just looks like a guy off the street. No muscle at all. Just fat. Not even strong fat

No, it was strong fat. Don't talk mess about 'Quake.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, just pairing a thin, denied rumor with my own wild speculation. I'm not even sure how it'd work out to be honest. But does "merger" make sense with the giant television entities mentioned in the article? I'm no expert.

One fact remains, though.

Zuffa, with the sway of the Italian mafia and Abu Dhabi oil money on their side + WWE + FOX television deal = sports entertainment excellence

The Steiner math is undeniable.

Sonnen vs Wand with a McMahon in every corner! Dana White guest ref.

G-Fex

The undertaker will be on Raw

he's walking down the ramp right now, by the time he gets to the ring it'll be Monday

G-Fex

Kane should go home eat dinner at 2pm or something I don't know.

HOLY CRAP ITS EVA MAAAAAAAAAARIE

oh and it's AJ

G-Fex

this isn't your silly animu spider

this is for reals.

Man, Eva marie is so scrawny.

AJ TAPPED OUT TO THE SHARPSHOOTER BAW GAHD SHES JUST BEEN SCREWED.

AJ SCREWED AJ.

It's funny I gave Punk crap for not being in shape, when in the 80s you had people like this. Literally just looks like a guy off the street. No muscle at all. Just fat. Not even strong fat

You don't understand wrestling physics, friend.

Wrestling physics:

--Momentum is almost impossible to fight against (this is why irish whips, rope running, turnbuckle/barricade/steel steps spots are so effective)

--Twisting moves do more damage than regular moves.

--Flipping moves do more damage than regular moves.

--Flipping AND twisting moves do more damage than weapons of mass destruction.

--Regular fat guys are just fat guys, but REALLY fat guys have the strength of 10 men.

--Effectiveness of headbutts Chart: Regular White Guys < Europeans/Englishmen < Carny Englishmen < Luchadors/Japanese guys < Irishmen < Black Guys < Samoans

--Finishing moves lose 7/10ths of their effectiveness at Wrestlemania​

And there's a lot more, but you get the idea. Somebody should really do an infographic.

A thousand ways to find japanese girls singing and other notorious things. Zero ways to find them beating the crap out of each other.

I hear you. I'm a friend of an gaijin joshi who is in japan right now working, and I can't get even her matches from the LAST tour she did, which was like months ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom