• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
They should dub out Jeff Jarrett's existence. Fucking piece of shit.

quote.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reading some chatter that CNBC said that WWE is in merger talks. CFO is denying it.

WWE Expects New Cable-TV Deal by Early May, CFO Barrios Says

Could be a possibility considering all of their television rights are coming up at once.

Fertitta and McMahon empire is upon us, brehs. Believe it.

That'd be alright if it did. Both sides have a lot to take away from each other and apply to each other's business. But I don't bet on it happening. That'd be DOPE though if they took the good parts.

Cat's new music is my favorite. It's so so so so so so so bad. There are all kinds of inconsistencies with music dubbing. On some WCW shows, Raven has a knock off of his WCW theme. Others have his WWE music. Same for Jericho. DDP has a knock off theme, but on at least one show, Kanyon got to use DDP's actual theme. Some shows have a generic music for ICP/Vamp, some use the actual song. Jimmy Hart songs are all over the place and seemingly have no reason to why some are in and some aren't.
Yeah I've noticed this a lot. The Steiner Brothers theme has been dubbed out of nearly all WCW PPVs except SuperBrawl VIII when Scott joins the nWo.

Heel

That'd be alright if it did. Both sides have a lot to take away from each other and apply to each other's business. But I don't bet on it happening. That'd be DOPE though if they took the good parts.

Yeah, just pairing a thin, denied rumor with my own wild speculation. I'm not even sure how it'd work out to be honest. But does "merger" make sense with the giant television entities mentioned in the article? I'm no expert.

One fact remains, though.

Zuffa, with the sway of the Italian mafia and Abu Dhabi oil money on their side + WWE + FOX television deal = sports entertainment excellence

The Steiner math is undeniable.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder if some of the music rights has to do with what has been previously released on DVD/shown on clasics on demand versus what is all new to the network.

Reading some chatter that CNBC said that WWE is in merger talks. CFO is denying it.

WWE Expects New Cable-TV Deal by Early May, CFO Barrios Says

Could be a possibility considering all of their television rights are coming up at once.

Fertitta and McMahon empire is upon us, brehs. Believe it.
Remember when Iwata claimed that Nintendo might start partnering up with companies?
Probably a merger with a TV channel or another form of entertainment.

Vylash

Just finished Impact and it was entertaining as fuck. Impact has been better than Raw for a while now and I am excited for Lockdown.

200px-TNA_Lockdown_2014_Poster.jpg

Dat photoshop

World Heavyweight Championship
-Magnus (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Lethal Lockdown
-MVP, The Wolves & Jeff Hardy vs. Bobby Roode, Austin Aries & The BroMans

Knockouts Championship
-Madison Rayne (c) vs. Gail Kim

-Bad Influence & Chris Sabin vs. The Great Muta, Sanada & Tigre Uno

-Gunner vs. James Storm

-Kurt Angle vs. Ethan Carter III

-Mr. Anderson vs. Samuel Shaw

This can't be the actual card, there's only one good looking match, also Jeff Hardy is playing two different characters? Is this OMEGA or something?

DMczaf

Who has Andre's final WM appearance?

That shit was a sad sight. Vince was fucked up to even allow that one. He looked like he wanted to die with every step.

Ah yes WM2000 in cartridge form, so silly that Vince could just strip you of your title in the single player and give it to Taker meaning the only way to actually beat Road to Wrestlemania mode was to ensure that you win the rumble even if you were champ at the time.

Showaddy

Kinda want to watch Smackdown to see the Wyatt & Shield segments but really don't want to watch Big Slow saving Bryan again. I had enough of that shit after Summerslam.

somedevil

Kinda want to watch Smackdown to see the Wyatt & Shield segments but really don't want to watch Big Slow saving Bryan again. I had enough of that shit after Summerslam.

You missed someone who watches botchamania because I saw a boo sign from mario brothers in the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom