• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
A thousand ways to find japanese girls singing and other notorious things. Zero ways to find them beating the crap out of each other.

We need a hookup for our Joshi. Oz Academy, Ice RIbbon and Stardom I have ok luck with, but some of the smaller ones are a huge pain in the ass to find anything. Boots, you got any solutions?

atomsk

Party Pooper
edit: Maybe right now is NOT the proper time to debut a russian?

are you kidding? now is the BEST time.

eLCsIdl.jpg

PInk Tape

Banned
I wish that Wrestler's Court would just be a WWE version of an Ace Attorney case.

Edit: That old Booker commercial is gold.

Edit 2: Here's your gifpoena:

1rmhHjn.gif

GDQ9M3w.gif

zJF7IYM.gif

KissVibes

Banned
UltraMantis Black sent me this old WCW Sid Vicious trading card with him beating up Sting, a pamphlet on being Vegan, some old baseball cards, and stickers including the I AM CHIKARA one. He's a pretty cool guy, that UltraMantis.

This Sid Vicious card says his greatest achievement is joining The Four Horseman...huh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This Watch Dogs thread has more drama than any WWE storyline.

Jschrier acting like Brisco and Patterson to Ubisoft's Vince.

G-Fex

wasn't watch dogs that one game with the obviously fake bullshit graphics from E3?

I need to tear up and throw away this watchdogs poster I have

G-Fex

It was between Watch Dogs & whatever that Tom Clancy shooter was for the most laughably fake graphics award.

Yep. It looks nothing like the reveal trailer looked now :(
I should of expected it because Ubisoft.

Yeah come on. If it's too good to be true it usually is. That goes doubly for bullshit like E3 trailers. I don't care how "super powerful" Next gen consoles are

Kaladin

Mania 6 review is in progress. I fell asleep on the undercard tonight. This is going to be brutal.

I applaud you strobogo....I really do.

Mania 6 review is in progress. I fell asleep on the undercard tonight. This is going to be brutal.

I applaud you strobogo....I really do.
goddamn, looking at the card, it seems like the matches are even shorter than the ones in WM5. the main event is 5 minutes longer though. also wtf at all these countout wins. this undercard though... well, i can see why it's coming late

who has WM 7 anyway

Kaladin

goddamn, looking at the card, it seems like the matches are even shorter than the ones in WM5. the main event is 5 minutes longer though. also wtf at all these countout wins. this undercard though... well, i can see why it's coming late

who has WM 7 anyway

My review is going to be filled with : "WTF is this", *hate*, *big man brawling*, **oh, something happened!**, **sigh**, **sleep**, **repeat**, **!!!main event!!!**

jred2k

My review is going to be filled with : "WTF is this", *hate*, *big man brawling*, **oh, something happened!**, **sigh**, **sleep**, **repeat**, **!!!main event!!!**
Watching WM6 a couple weeks ago really cemented my intolerance of anything with Brutus. He's complete garbage and watching him try to keep up with Mr. Perfect is fucking embarrassing.

Zach

Through two!

CHRONOLOGICAL PPV SUPER GRADES! said:
Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C

Time for Wrrraaasssllleeemmmaaannniiiaaa!!!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Those ladies are trying to crack skulls and that's why we love them. We also have to make sure that our community thread isn't like the Sailor Moon one where there is like 2 people.

Kaladin

The Hart Foundation had a 20 second match, but you get to see Brutus wrestle for nearly 8!

I made it through that....wouldn't say I saw all 8 minutes. It was on, yes...and I was listening to Gorilla and The Body intently. But yeah....not sure how much I watched the match.

Mania was really a one match card then. "Showcase" of the immortals indeed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I never much cared for the Hart Foundation.

Jim just drags everything down except for when he was acting as Owen's muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom