• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jred2k

legitshook.com

NWA Chi-Town Rumble 1989

FUCK. The only thing worse than a Michael Hayes tag match is a Michael Hayes singles match. PS looks like a straight up date rapist. I have no doubt he slipped thousands of mickies in the 80s. He probably still does it. He probably ruffies himself on a weekly basis. Greasy, furry fuck head. Dude just looks like a full on scum bag who would fuck your mom and steal your couch on the same night. Or ask his nephew if he can borrow some money and never pay it back. Or the kind of guy who has a lot of money, but still always asks to bum a beer or smoke. The kind of guy who asks you to drive him to the airport and doesn't give you gas money. The kind of guy who uses your razor on his balls and puts it back. The kind of guy who would put your remote inside of a girl. The kind of guy who purposely clogs your toilet. The kind of guy who would ash on your carpet. The kind of guy who would steal your wallet and go with you to beat up a guy he said actually stole it. Just a total twat on every level. They have an unimaginably boring match which Hayes wins with a DDT.

This paragraph makes me think that you see the dick that sponges of Stromomo as Michael Hayes.

Ugh this match, I hate matches that are purely used to advance a story with the outcome being meaningless.

Wait wut? They gave Shaw the W? Wtf c'mon. So only Hebner could call someone out of the cage? Bullshit.

This is not the TNA I came for. Not the TNA I'm all about.

That match was wack. Now that that's done EC3 is in the ring. So it can't be so bad.
Tazz just got a little personal there didn't he? "I don't even like myself"

Lmao at stro shooting on Michael Hayes

And LMAOOOO at lashley coming back. I was legit gonna record impact this week too, but now fucking lashley is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom