• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Just a what if scenario but if Eric Bischoff bought WCW with his financial backers where would the shows air on TV? WCW didn't go out of business because of ratings, they went out of business because AOL Time Warner didn't want them. I just wonder would WCW be airing on Spike instead?

WWF was airing on Spike (or rather TNN) at the time, so that wasn't going to happen. Maybe they could have gone to USA. I think Fox was talking with Bischoff at the time about airing WCW on Saturday nights, but I don't think they ever came close to an agreement.

Big One

Banned
I can't even remember the last time TNA had a pay-per-view event where it was exclusively TNA guys main eventing rather than thrown out WWE guys and/or Sting.

I can't even remember the last time TNA had a pay-per-view event where it was exclusively TNA guys main eventing rather than thrown out WWE guys and/or Sting.

It's a new day in TNA my friend. And I can't wait.

Edit: Meanwhile in WWE, you have see guys featured that Vince has tried to bury before (i.e. Hogan and Wheel Chair Wrestling, old TNA guy lol), part timers like Bork Laser, guys who wrestle once a year like Mean Mark. I know WWE has a lot of great young talent but will they ever be featured ahead of Helmsley, Cena, and whoever Vince has a fetish for?

Kaladin

Instead it's a ex-WWE guy, indie guys WWE didn't want and Bobby Roode and The BroMans.

Lot of interesting directions they can go in.

MVP taking over but Magnus retaining the title.

Team Dixie winning but Joe winning the title.

Etc, etc.

Exciting times!

Big One

Banned
Let me look this one up...list of guys who main evented every TNA pay-per-view in the last two years. Bolded are WWE guys...or Sting.

2012:
Genesis - Jeff Hardy, Bobby Roode
Against All Odds - Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray, James Storm, Bobby Roode
Victory Road - Sting, Bobby Roode
Lockdown - Bobby Roode, James Storm
Sacrifice - Rob Van Dam, Bobby Roode
Slammiversary - Sting, Bobby Roode
Destination X - Austin Aries, Bobby Roode
Hardcore Justice - Austin Aries, Bobby Roode
No Surrender - Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray
Bound for Glory - Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries
Turning Point - Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries
Final Resolution - Jeff Hardy, Bobby Roode

2013:
Genesis - Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode
Lockdown - Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray
Slammiversary - Bully Ray, Sting
Bound for Glory - Bully Ray, AJ Styles

strobogo

Banned
I like the chipolte chicken one more!

Maybe he doesn't want to become an alcoholic

Fuck you!

I don't have your stamina with bad wrasslin. You're an anomaly. An enigma. A one of a kind. I just can't measure up to that kind of stamina.

Suck it up pussy. GET TO FUCKING WORK.

inmeUG6OHf22w.gif

jred2k

Mr. Sandman should get a tag that says "Early OTs and Late Reviews". What a dark day this is for the WrassleGAF Universe™.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom