• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go here instead...
rCUvyiM.jpg

IT WASN"T MY FAULT. This dude was ugly as hell. He should leave the beard. Still can't believe they had Kane job to this guy. Kane always lookin weak.

One tire. It would have been $89 for the tire, $9 for "service" and an additional charge to balance it.

Are you cruising around on a little donut spare tire?

Oh man, that is classic Strobogo.

Just keep the spare on it and go with that.

Vintage Strobogo, right there.

it's that their match is a no dq match

and with that spoiled i think i'm going away for a while.

I thought it might be something like this too, but it seems like, storyline wise, it's more an advantage for Lesnar, so why would Taker announce it? Seems like something Heyman would come out and say.

Maybe Hogan's announcement will be since it's WrestleMania 30, every match is now a triple threat.

Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan
HHH vs. Taker vs. Lesnar
Wyatt vs. Cena vs. Rock
Ambrose vs. Rollins vs. Reigns
Usos vs. Outlaws vs. Rhodes/Goldust
Big E vs. Cesaro vs. Swagger

And with that stupid suggestion, I'm out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry. It'll just get locked again

I'm more concerned about the implication. I'm doing my best to represent WrassleGAF, I don't want people thinking we're forum thugs.

strobogo

Banned
I am definitely drinking and watching wrasslin tonight. Can't decide if I want to do something from 2000 WWF, pre-Hogan WCW, or ECW.

It's going to be a Wrestlemania Moment. Book it.

Awwwwww.

Santino and Emma clasped together in a warm embrace as a deafening silence descends on the Mercedes Benz Superdome. Gazing into each other's eyes, they start going at it like effing animals, feeling each other up and shit.

After a 5 minute makeout session, Santino lifts Emma up and carries her to the backstage area to a roaring pop from the crowd, where somewhere, a visibly moved Perpicacity wipes a single tear from his cheek as he looks on.

Oh God, hold me Ithil.

Sblargh

Banned
The Emma/Santino thing wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't dragged out with almost no actual matches to the segments. Have your comedy wrestlers doing funny things, it's all right, but wrestle damn it! The first dance-off was funny; the second was already old, the subsequent ones became just painful.

Emma's actually good being a comedy wrestler inside the ring, too. What with she doing those stuff with that big smile on her face. She stays in character while doing moves, that's great, that's what being wasted. She could have all the weird romance angles in the world if the segments were actually good.

regarding movesets, i've reviewed a Suzuki vs Kobashi match. Kobashi uses a grand total of 6 moves in the match (chops, side headlock, lariat, powerbomb, backdrop suplex, sleeper hold) and yet it's an easy 4 star match.

The Emma/Santino thing wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't dragged out with almost no actual matches to the segments. Have your comedy wrestlers doing funny things, it's all right, but wrestle damn it! The first dance-off was funny; the second was already old, the subsequent ones became just painful.

Emma's actually good being a comedy wrestler inside the ring, too. What with she doing those stuff with that big smile on her face. She stays in character while doing moves, that's great, that's what being wasted. She could have all the weird romance angles in the world if the segments were actually good.
Man, no one cares about all that stuff. Will they kiss or not?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So uh...not interested in watching Raw tonight. But I'll probably do it anyway. Such is wrestling.

Don't bother. There's more fun shit, and you already dealt with enough punishment by sticking up for TNA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fixed it
Also the GLORIOUS Chromecast rebellion seems to be picking up steam. Just get the damn Network on it and I'm good

Right now it's all my PS3 is doing. WWE Network machine. Hit it onto Chromecast and I am one happy dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom