• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jred2k

They actually tried at Raw last week. We're in for a string of 2 or 3 very bad or average Raws. I think I'll do something less frustrating, like obedience training with my dog.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They actually tried at Raw last week. We're in for a string of 2 or 3 very bad or average Raws. I think I'll do something less frustrating, like obedience training with my dog.

Dogs > Raw

It is known!

I'll be sure to post a YouTube link of the Emma/Santino segment for you and anyone else skipping Raw tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad I'm getting Dark Souls II, for all ten minutes before I change my mind and go back to Titanfall.

My plan is to play DS2 until I die once, then switch to Titanfall for the rest of the night. It's the only way to balance.

Awwwwww.

Santino and Emma clasped together in a warm embrace as a deafening silence descends on the Mercedes Benz Superdome. Gazing into each other's eyes, they start going at it like effing animals, feeling each other up and shit.

After a 5 minute makeout session, Santino lifts Emma up and carries her to the backstage area to a roaring pop from the crowd, where somewhere, a visibly moved Perpicacity wipes a single tear from his cheek as he looks on.

Oh God, hold me Ithil.

This almost as good as my Eva Marie and MMAksana fanfiction. You're a good man, bean breath :')

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Demon's Souls was better. /truth

I can't judge, I didn't play Dark Souls 2 yet.

They both have a lot of really great things. Demons Souls had a much more awesome feel, but the story and Covenants in Dark Souls were pretty incredible. So much to love about both.

Sephzilla

Don't think it's that big a deal, it's not like DeS or DS were graphical showcases. I guess you can wait for the PC version if it bothers you that much.

If I haven't heard about it yet or some of my other Dark Souls friends haven't told me about it yet, then I highly doubt it's going to be a big deal. I'm getting PS3 version - because that's where the big boys play.

Fucking Amazon estimate my DSII delivery for Wednesday. Hopefully I get it early in the day at least.

On the bright side, this gives me more time to finish up the Arkham City challenge maps since I got back into them.

And to stay on topic: Can't wait for the Santino and Emma segment tonight!

Sephzilla

My training for Dark Souls 2 should be to stomach through Raw tonight.

Also - I watched the Countdown episode for catch phrases. The lack of Macho Man on that list is highly disturbing to me.

If I haven't heard about it yet or some of my other Dark Souls friends haven't told me about it yet, then I highly doubt it's going to be a big deal. I'm getting PS3 version - because that's where the big boys play.

Downgrade is very noticeable actually. I mean I'm still buying and enjoying the game, but talk about bullshit on From's part.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=103831413&postcount=1314
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=103838373&postcount=1401

I can wait on Dark Souls II, still have Demon's and Dark Souls to finish/play! I'm currently playing Hotline Miami and it's awesome, without a doubt the best game I've played so far this year.

Sephzilla

I know far too many people who bitch that their Amazon pre-order won't arrive day-one, and yet they insist on ordering from Amazon when there's a Gamestop within driving distance.

Downgrade is very noticeable actually. I mean I'm still buying and enjoying the game, but talk about bullshit on From's part.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=103831413&postcount=1314
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=103838373&postcount=1401

Eh, even the downgrade still looks like an upgrade over Dark Souls to be honest. And really, looking at those early preview gifs, I never thought those visuals would be possible unless it was next gen
which it might still be

dude it's saying march 20 for me

fuck amazon

I'm considering leaving my house to buy Dark Souls II tomorrow. Only for Dark Souls.

How is that possible, I could order the 360 version right now and it gives me an arrival time on the 14th. That's pretty weird (unless you're not in the US).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

fuck amazon

I'm considering leaving my house to buy Dark Souls II tomorrow. Only for Dark Souls.

It's worth walking your ass to a store if a game you're actually excited about is coming out.

Seriously. A lot of people get butthurt over preorders but if it's something you want at midnight, or even on release day, GUARANTEED, hit up the preorder.

Kard8p3

For no reason at all I really want to see this luke harper vs cena match tonight. It could be a disaster but I'm hoping it turns out well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I imagine Sunny walks into his Computer Games store exactly like Vince McMahon walks down the entrance ramp.

WELL GODDAMN

EVERYONE HERE FOR TITANFALL?

I'LL TAKE ALL OF THEM

GODDAMN JUST ALL OF THEM

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are you a shooter type of guy Sunny? Because I need someone to leach kills from and generally carry me through matches.

I can do this. I have broad horizons and can fill most roles. "Cheerleader" is my best though.

Cena isn't special at all. If you follow his whole career it's pretty crazy how he became the "top" guy. He was over for a year or two tops. Honestly don't see why he was being pushed the way he was past 2006.

fuck amazon

The weird thing, is that I got free release date delivery (I have Prime) with my GZ preorder. Yet I have to pay for 1 business day shipping for DSII. I have no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom