• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the news and this man was shouting "I LOVE UKRAINE! I LOVE UKRAINE!" in the same voice as that guy who used to say "I luv dubble dubble E!". Inappropriate laughter ensured.

Anth0ny

How is that possible, I could order the 360 version right now and it gives me an arrival time on the 14th. That's pretty weird (unless you're not in the US).

I'm in Canada, but Amazon.ca usually gets me my games day 1 even with free shipping.

It's worth walking your ass to a store if a game you're actually excited about is coming out.

Seriously. A lot of people get butthurt over preorders but if it's something you want at midnight, or even on release day, GUARANTEED, hit up the preorder.

While this is true, game prices are actually $64.99 in Canada everywhere but Amazon.ca, believe it or not. That's like $75 with tax.

Not paying $75 for a game jabroni

Aiii

So not worth it
On Dutch bol.com (our Amazon) you get free next day delivery on all items in stock as long as you order before 11pm. Perk of living in a small country.

finally watching NXT. This episode is really good so far, ArRival was a really good refresher. Even Corey Graves was enjoyable enough! And Adam Rose hasn't even entered yet. But shit, the Adam Rose launch party was just too much but in the best way

90% of Dark Souls 2 looks like ass. trust me, i saw the game being stream from beggining to end.

only part that kinda looks like the old trailers is the bridge area with all the dragons that leads to the
Dragon Shrine

RAW is on at Midnight tonight (UK)

Thanks Early US Daylight Savings!

You sound excited!
ievslrYyk7zuI.gif

i have a new fav five

5. Adam Rose
4. Adam Rose
3. Adam Rose
2. Adam Rose
1. Adam Rose

lmao at a lone "WE WANT KRUGER" chant killed by "NO WE DON'T"

mouserat

Neo Member
hey guys anyone interested in doing some top 5 overrated workers? unpopular opinions are fun

5) Ric Flair
4) Sting
3) Misawa
2) The Undertaker
1) Edge

strobogo

Banned
hey guys anyone interested in doing some top 5 overrated workers? unpopular opinions are fun

5) Ric Flair
4) Sting
3) Misawa
2) The Undertaker
1) Edge

Sting is underrated. Dude was fucking rad from 1988-1994. Flair, yes. Misawa idk. Edge for sure. Taker...maybe.

I suppose I should be happy WWE have not called one of Sheamus' moves "The Irish Car Bomb"

That would be the one thing that actually makes me quit forever... NO REALLY

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

5) Ric Flair
4) Sting
3) Misawa
2) The Undertaker
1) Edge

5. Harley Race
4. Chris Jericho
3. Triple Haitch
2. Roddy Piper
1. Sami Zayn

Zertez

Maybe Im the last person to think of it or crazy, but I have a feeling Hogan is going to make the Bryan Daniel v Triple H WM match tonight. It would get Hogan over with people that have seen him the last several years and it plays into Triple H saying it would take more than a B plus player to lace up his boots. Hogan has some "huge" announcement and I could see him coming out and making the match by saying it was his stipulation for being host at WM. Hopefully the writers will give us something better, but at this point my expectations are pretty low.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why is there always that one poster on GAF that manages to about you with every post and reply they make. To there point where you can identify their posted as your reading them, before you notice their nickname?

Not a WrassleGAFer of course.

Sheroking

Punk, Dusty, Davey Boy, Scott Hall and.... I hate myself for saying it, but Andre.

Undertaker is a weird pull. If he had been 6'5 or something, I could see it, but nobody his size has ever been half as good.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why is there always that one poster on GAF that manages to about you with every post and reply they make. To there point where you can identify their posted as your reading them, before you notice their nickname?

Not a WrassleGAFer of course.
A man needs a name.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Downgrade is very noticeable actually. I mean I'm still buying and enjoying the game, but talk about bullshit on From's part.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1314
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1401
First one looks like PC vs Console, second one looks like holy shit the lighting got nerfed.
Bangai-o was the biggest dingus that lived
He was our dingus!
Well, it is a person remastered to that.
I can't solve this riddle!

jmdajr

Kevin Nash. I mean he was just awful. No passion.
Did well for himself no doubt.

Yeah some dudes like Hogan had mediocre in ring abilities, but he made you care.

Alucard

Banned
Only 3 more days until TNA Impact, boys. In retrospect, the only truly "awful" thing about Lockdown was the World Title match finish. Otherwise, it was a decent show. 6.5/10 for me. Gunner and Storm worked their asses off.

5. Bulldog
4. ECW
3. RVD
2. Flair
1. HHH

Number one will get worse with time. They have already started revising the history of the company with him taking Foley's spot as the third pillar of the attitude era.

jmdajr

Yeah, but one would think to be overrated, you need to be highly rated.

Nobody thinks Kevin Nash was a great worker. Even Kevin Nash doesn't think so.
I don't know the criteria.

I mean the likes of Flair and HHH as bad workers. That's straight up bullshit. A million moves don't make you a good worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom