• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

was there ever a good romance angle?

ELIZABIT! ELIZABIT! WILL. YOU. MARRY. ME?

LISTEN TO THE OVATION FOR RANDY SAVAGE AND ELIZABETH! WHAT A WOMAN! AND WHAT A MAN!

iflYgDlkuxGPI.gif

Watching Kurt Angle vs Shane McMahon for the first time ever on the network. Shane may not be a real wrestler but the punishment he put himself through in this match is unreal! He is lucky he didn't break his neck!!

I really wish Shane was still around, great character!!

I wouldn't put it past the WWE if they added Punk to the match.

Well, one of the potential litany of issues that Punk allegedly bitched about were:
WWE Network royalties
Mania Status
Never Having A Mania Main Event

Considering Cena is planted firmly in the undercard on this one...This is basically his shot.

Either they add him to save it, they add Bryan, or they add both.

I really think they should add Punk and have him win, and have Bryan go over on Trips too. Then Bryan wins the title again at Summerslam (that's basically his PPV now).

If Punk does comeback tomorrow I wonder who will try to do what Punk did next. Punk got a month off, AJ several weekends off, a potential Wrestlemania Main Event, Sleep. I hope JTG does a walk out next.

jred2k

I hope there is a segment on Raw tomorrow that involves Batista and Aaron Paul just standing around and discussing how fun it is being Hollywood megastars.

Malvingt2

If Punk does comeback tomorrow I wonder who will try to do what Punk did next. Punk got a month off, AJ several weekends off, a potential Wrestlemania Main Event, Sleep. I hope JTG does a walk out next.

If he is really back, I do wonder how much heat he is going to get backstage? if he is in the Main Event at WM.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I hate to be the TNA guy on this but the Double JJ/Angle' Wife, then ex wife, then JJ's wife angle was HILARIOUS.

If he is really back, I do wonder how much heat he is going to get backstage? if he is in the Main Event at WM.

Maybe Ziggler will get on twitter and bitch but I doubt anybody has a backbone currently to say anything. Maybe Taker after he gets done dying his beard for the night.

After all this stuff is done the real winner here is Del Rio he got to pin Batista pretty clean lol

Does anyone else think the "Champion doesn't lose the belt if he's disqualified" rule pretty dumb?

I really don't see the point of it. I mean, why wouldn't the champion just start each match with a low blow or chair shot to immediately retain?

Sephzilla

If Punk's actually back he's going to come out immediately to pacify the crowds. God damnit Punk, you should have come back a week later. I wanted to watch the crowd dump over Raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom