• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Raw will be 2 hours and 50 mins of crap, 7 mins of serviceable stuff, 3 mins of Renee Young
What's important is that every week, no matter what we're here to see each other through it. That's what it means, right here this bond we share over mutual disappointment.

GhaleonQ

Aw, fantastic! (And, more importantly, not too many that you were distracted from, you know, actually enjoying the show.) I'm all about that sitout powerbomb shot.

Ultratech

[
w4jVtyc.png
Perspicacity

Dammit man, not like this!

(Kinda stupid though, but I digress.)

It'll just be a Raw.

So...just 1-2 Good Matches and/or Segments?

(If we're lucky?)

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Raw will be 2 hours and 50 mins of crap, 7 mins of serviceable stuff, 3 mins of Renee Young
What's important is that every week, no matter what we're here to see each other through it. That's what it means, right here this bond we share over mutual disappointment.

What I want to know is why if we hate RAW so much, we keep watching it? It would be like if a slave given his freedom went back to it's master.

So do we really hate RAW, or is it something else?

What I want to know is why if we hate RAW so much, we keep watching it? It would be like if a slave given his freedom went back to it's master.

So do we really hate RAW, or is it something else?

If you have been a fan of a sports team your whole life, you won't stop watching when they are having a bad season. You will just grit your teeth and make light of it to, hopefully, stick around for when they are good again.

No lie, just reading the comments made in this thread when RAW airs is infinitely more entertaining than watching the actual show.

Terrabyte20xx

So we're masochists or something else altogether?

Let's just call it what it is.

We are brainwashed masses and the WWE buried Damian Sandow because he got too close to saving us from the endless cycle.

And we never got to thank him for his hard work. :'(

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
No lie, just reading the comments made in this thread when RAW airs is infinitely more entertaining than watching the actual show.
Wouldn't be able to get through it without that.
So we're masochists or something else altogether?
I'm sure there's a medical term for someone who puts up with things in the hope that it will get better. Maybe some kind of delusional disorder.

Terrabyte20xx

I think it's around this point that someone comes in with a "lol indiewrestling" gif to remind us why we still watch RAW.

iM7ESZzNU8l8j.gif

Catching up on Smackdown and Batista is the best comedy wrestler today. I can't wait for his "I LOVE THIS BUSINESS" shirt. I hope Punk and Bryan don't get into any main events anytime soon so the crowd can keep shitting on him.

G-Fex

Bean Breath is obviously possessed by the evil Tenay entity.

I didn't know about Plywoo's avatar. I just thought it was some Pokemans

March is kind of a meh month. Hopefully TNA Lockdown will be okay. All Kayfabe Commentaries is the YouShoot with ICP. In April however, speaking of Piper, the timeline 1984 of WWE on the 22nd of that month.

G-Fex

that's not indie wrestling cause there's no superkicks.

and he totally missed his feet in the last gif and resorted to grabbing his bottom

Just ordered my BOLIEVE shirt. If that doesn't get me laid, I don't know what will!

It will join my wrasslin' shirt collection that includes the nWo shirt, and the Joker Sting shirt.

TL21xx

Banned
So I made that GIF Editing tutorial after all. I know GIFcam has a built-in resize dialogue, but if you ever need to resize a GIF after the fact, this tutorial can help.

Oh and if you want to have a sense of how to make those crazy GIFs you see from guys like wrestlingwithtext, it can teach you that too!

http://tl21xx-gaf.tumblr.com/

... What, it was the easiest site to put it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom