• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GUYS I'M GOING TO THE ROH/NJPW SHOW IN TORONTO ON SATURDAY, MAY 10TH. YEEEESSSSS.

! WRASSLEGAF MEETUP ! Not sure if any others are hitting the TO show though.

Alucard

Banned
Did...did you beat up your family?!

VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER ALUCARD
DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES YOUR FATHER
Dracula
DID

Nah, wifey was cool with it. Softened her up with some flowers this week and just being an awesome husband and dad. WOOO.

MOTHER, NO. PLEASE, NO.

Stephanie hits the gym harder than punk ever did lol

AysQ5yICIAI4ABM.jpg

AJ get me some Pizza

The struggle is real.

Nah I just don't feel like paying $70 for a wrestling hoodie

LTTP on Zayn+Cesaro IV,but whew. Rest of the show wasn't able to top it.

And what's with Muta in Lockdown o_O

End of Feb fave 5:

1. Cesaro
2. Zayn
3. Nakamura
4. Okada
5. Wyatt Family

Alucard

Banned
I just ordered two tix for me and a buddy. Can't believe I'm going to get to see Tanahashi and (hopefully) Ibushi LIVE.

I really hope NJPW brings all of their promo stuff to the Toronto show. I'm coming stocked with 200 bucks for a t-shirt, autographs, and all that sheeit. Gonna mark out like never before. I've wanted a basic NJPW t-shirt for a while, but can't find them or at least find them for cheap.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Main Event is scheduled to air live this week on Tuesday night on the Network. Not sure if this is a one-time thing or what.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Main Event is scheduled to air live this week on Tuesday night on the Network. Not sure if this is a one-time thing or what.

Probably a test for the live stream stuff on the road after Arrival went...well, for indie iPPV standards it went fantastically :p

I love the conspiracy theory that Punk broke edge and failed a Wellness test, and this was all a cover for his 30 days off.

Hahahahaha holy shit
If only they didn't have to officially announce those, that would be golden

AJ led him astray..

"Hey Punk drink this gamefuel"

"I LIED, IT WAS BEEEERRRR"

My mental image of this is her saying this, then doing a Million Dollar Man maniacal laugh

Slizeezyc

Taker/HBK from Mania 25 is on now. Much like with TV, I know I have the event and can watch it any time, but since it's on in front of me right now I'll watch with more excitement.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love the conspiracy theory that Punk broke edge and failed a Wellness test, and this was all a cover for his 30 days off.

That's funny. I like it.

That just makes me more confused. "I grew up with no black people, so I'm not racist", "Nelson Mandella", "True Colors". What the fuck are you talking about, Roddy?

It all makes sense if you realize Roddy actually IS racist.

Roddy being an epic-level racist would definitely explain why he hated Mr. T so much too

It comes up a lot on the Legends of Wrestling Roundtable/Wrestlemania Rewind of Mania 1, and he keeps talking about how T wasn't in the business, so he wouldn't do business with him

BUT I KNOW DA TROOF

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taker/HBK from Mania 25 is on now. Much like with TV, I know I have the event and can watch it any time, but since it's on in front of me right now I'll watch with more excitement.

Yeah, I'm all in right now.

Itching for some Shawn Michaels in Japan matches.

Hey guys what if this 'Punk is coming back thing' is really the work? Keep the Chicago fans at bay for the night. Could WWE possibly be that clever?

Slizeezyc

And Shawn kills himself on the moonsault only for Taker to one up him and kill his neck and face on the ground on the dive.

The cameraman who tries to catch him looks sort of like KANYON

BANG

DMczaf

And Shawn kills himself on the moonsault only for Taker to one up him and kill his neck and face on the ground on the dive.

The cameraman who tries to catch him looks sort of like KANYON

BANG

The cameraman who nearly murdered Undertaker is part of the Snuka family as well. #itrunsinthefamily

Tried other browsers and it works... sort of. Guess my internet is shitty 'cause PPVs lag. 30 seconds loading time for 10 seconds of PPV. Its a real shame

BTW, Chrome was the one that gave me the best results.

WM25 match of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom