• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird seeing all these split screen interviews during matches after watching a random 90s Raw full of 'em. Are they bringing these back?

PInk Tape

Banned
"We miss Ambrose's hairy chest."
n0QaoIZ.png

Edit: Big E dominating. Again.

I'll be honest: I'm kinda over the whole Taker thing. His matches, especially with HHH, are overrated IMO (though more power to you if you enjoy them), and his promos are pretty bland too.

Maybe he'll surprise me though. *shrug*

Vylash

I'll be honest: I'm kinda over the whole Taker thing. His matches, especially with HHH, are overrated IMO (though more power to you if you enjoy them), and his promos are pretty bland too.

Taker hasn't cut a good promo in years, his matches are okay but usually overrated, I liked his work with Punk, Shawn, and Orton though, those were 3 of his best Mania matches

Sephzilla

The Taker/HHH matches do seem a tad overrated in comparison to the Taker/HBK matches they had to follow up.

Taker vs HHH at WM17 shits all over the WM27 and WM28 matches.

I appreciate Taker's matches but it's seriously time for him to stop.

strobogo

Banned
Love the Michael Hayes hate, stro. What a paragraph.

Also, Captain Redneck with that cowbell swing! Jeeeeeezus!

I fucking hate him. As much or more than Konnan. Also, that was actually a cowboy boot, not the cowbell. And it landed hard. The sound it made was very ouchy.

Toki767

The Taker/HHH matches do seem a tad overrated, at least in comparison to the Taker/HBK matches they had to follow up.

Taker vs HHH at WM17 shits all over the WM27 and WM28 matches.

Luckily WWE would never have some sort of revisionist history just to inflate HHH's ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom