• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

TadkV.gif
oldertaker with that half-ass wisdom

strobogo

Banned
I remember Bill Watts going off on him in his book - he hated that he had to book Hayes to get Gordy, as he thought Hayes was dogshit in the ring and should've been just a manager.

Hayes was dog shit as a manager too. Dog shit at everything. His promos were not impressive. I can drink a bunch of whiskey and ramble damble with a raspy voice, too. I can dance like a fucking asshole, too. Michael Hayes can go fuck himself. How his liver hasn't exploded or he hasn't been put in prison for date rape or DUIs I will never know.

Hayes was dog shit as a manager too. Dog shit at everything. His promos were not impressive. I can drink a bunch of whiskey and ramble damble with a raspy voice, too. I can dance like a fucking asshole, too. Michael Hayes can go fuck himself. How his liver hasn't exploded or he hasn't been put in prison for date rape or DUIs I will never know.

He was a character, you've got to give him that, even if there was no distinction between the character and the man.

Also, he was in Highlander, lol.

Downhome

Man, I have no doubt in my mind that they should keep the Shield together as a face team at least for a few months. Let them run as faces, get over super huge, THEN let Ambrose and Rollins eventually turn on Reigns if they must do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom