• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downhome

Are they setting Rollins up for a big push now or just trying to give him his moments for a change? They have been letting that guy go all out for the last few weeks here lately.

SHIELD
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

Dont leave us!!!

This is the wrestling thread. I had to make your post somehow relevant!

Comparing to the way WWE handled Owen and King wasn't spelled out enough for you? I'll try to dumb it down next time.

And I'm so sorry I stepped on your super-fresh joke about a 31-year old dude with a young family almost dying and now having his career lifelong dream to be an NHL player end prematurely just a few minutes ago. (They are saying they'll likely never clear him to play the game again.) I'm sure it was a fucking laugh riot, bro.

strobogo

Banned
The bolded part, I'm legit curious, do you have the same passionate hatred for Lawler for the same reasons?

I think King is a creeper for sure. He was found innocent and the girl admitted to making the story up, but he definitely is a creepy old man and I have zero love for him as a person. I also have no idea of Michael Hayes date raped anyone, but I assume he has.

Are they setting Rollins up for a big push now or just trying to give him his moments for a change? They have been letting that guy go all out for the last few weeks here lately.
On the preshow they mentioned how maybe Reigns isn't the leader of the group but rather Rollins was. Thought that to be odd

Chamber

love on your sleeve

It took awhile but they've finally realized Seth Rollins is the future of wrasslin.

Great match but the crowd and commentary team took away from it. I can't comprehend why they don't shoot for a competent commentary team, Cesaro/Zayn should have highlighted how much good commentary which explains what's happening in the ring can do for a match.

Great match but the crowd and commentary team took away from it. I can't comprehend why they don't shoot for a competent commentary team, Cesaro/Zayn should have highlighted how much good commentary which explains what's happening in the ring can do for a match.

They key requirement for the commentary job is to be able to regurgitate the stuff Vince is screaming in to the headset in a timely fashion.

Comparing to the way WWE handled Owen and King wasn't spelled out enough for you? I'll try to dumb it down next time.

And I'm so sorry I stepped on your super-fresh joke about a 31-year old dude with a young family almost dying and now having his career lifelong dream to be an NHL player end prematurely just a few minutes ago. (They are saying they'll likely never clear him to play the game again.) I'm sure it was a fucking laugh riot, bro.

It's mocking wrestling fans, not the player. Settle down.

strobogo

Banned
WrassleGAF: Should Austin/Hogan have happened at WM18? And would it have been better or as memorable than Hogan/Rock? Would the crowd reaction have been similar at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom