• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie OD

Has the last 12 months contained the weirdest mixture of crowds ever at WWE events? One week they're wild then the next they're silent.

So, at the Dallas Stars game tonight, Rich Peverley, a player who had just returned to the lineup after having an issue with an irregular heartbeat, fell out on the bench and had to be saved by Paramedics.

It appears he's OK, (he's reportedly conscious and talking) and is being rushed to the hospital, but play still has not resumed, and may not.

EDIT: Now announce that the game has been called off. Guess "the show must go on" doesn't apply to real sports. NHL is not WWE.

So, at the Dallas Stars game tonight, Rich Peverley, a player who had just returned to the lineup after having an issue with an irregular heartbeat, fell out on the bench and had to be saved by Paramedics.

It appears he's OK, (he's reportedly conscious and talking) and is being rushed to the hospital, but play still has not resumed, and may not.

EDIT: Now announce that the game has been called off. Guess "the show must go on" doesn't apply to real sports. NHL is not WWE.

It's a work, you mark.

Brinbe

LOL, yeah, it's Mad Ox's fault
KuGsj.gif

Hayes was dog shit as a manager too. Dog shit at everything. His promos were not impressive. I can drink a bunch of whiskey and ramble damble with a raspy voice, too. I can dance like a fucking asshole, too. Michael Hayes can go fuck himself. How his liver hasn't exploded or he hasn't been put in prison for date rape or DUIs I will never know.

The bolded part, I'm legit curious, do you have the same passionate hatred for Lawler for the same reasons?

Quality tag match. 4 good performers.

too bad none of these teams will compete with the usos who instead got to go against nao and fucking rybacj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom