• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavaloo

WrassleGAF: Should Austin/Hogan have happened at WM18? And would it have been better or as memorable than Hogan/Rock?

To me it all comes down to Hogan hulking up. Would Austin react as well to it as Rock?

Also wonder how it would be with the original finish, nWo coming in and getting Hogan the victory.

Brinbe

TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

The indignity of it all

Downhome

Anyone else not able to take NCIS LA seriously? It looks like a comedy where LL and Chris are just playing cops. I can't see them in the roles without laughing for some reason.

strobogo

Banned
No. No. No.

To me it all comes down to Hogan hulking up. Would Austin react as well to it as Rock?

Also wonder how it would be with the original finish, nWo coming in and getting Hogan the victory.

In my mind, Rock seems like a better fit. His promo and in ring style are much more of a match for Hogan. Rock was very theatrical and over the top in the ring. Austin was very grounded and smash mouth. I don't think Hogan could have done much with it. And I don't think the crowd would have turned on Austin like they did Rock. At the same time, there really was never going to be another chance for Austin vs Hogan. Even if the match sucked, it was still a big money match and definitely should have been at a Wrestlemania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom