• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

So Bray called himself legion from the bible. Can't wait till he calls himself the Yellow King and ask John Cena to take off his mask. Then finally the Crimson King the week after.

Ithil

They have a real opportunity to make some new stars at this WM. Bryan in the main event, Bray in a co-main event, someone in the midcard with the Andre the Giant battle royal.

Unfortunately, it's WWE so they may just be opportunities and no more.

Please. It's stupid. I'm not so desperate that I want to happen just for Bryan to win. Now, any build up for Orton/Batista will be useless, and HHH/Bryan is just as predictable as Lesnar/Taker. Bryan should be in the ME, but there are better ways than this.

WrassleGAF found its thing to bitch about, ladies and gentlemen!

:p I still <3 you, SP!

Sephzilla

Please. It's stupid. I'm not so desperate that I want to happen just for Bryan to win. Now, any build up for Orton/Batista will be useless, and HHH/Bryan is just as predictable as Lesnar/Taker. Bryan should be in the ME, but there are better ways than this.

TheRockEyeRoll.gif

If Bryan won the Royal Rumble and went the traditional way of getting his WrestleMania moment you'd probably just complain that everything would be predictable because it would be clear that Bryan is going over.

Toki767

Yeah. The disappointing thing about this whole thing is that WWE clearly had to be dragged kicking and screaming just to get Bryan into the main event of Mania. This was probably the last thing on their list of matches to give to Bryan. The original plans were to have him against Sheamus of all people. It boggles the mind how stupid Vince and HHH were to even consider that.

Big One

Banned
What about Great Khali's? Hornswaggle? The Bellas? Santino?

I have a few, hahaha
You're going to get something out of Bellas and Santino at least, and Khali is enjoyable in a trainwreck kind of way. Big Show isn't realy good or bad, he's just Big Show for better or worse. I want to be somewhat invested in a segment and Big Show is like a vacuum of fan investment.

Why not just have HHH/Bryan happen at EC. Would've been better. Also HHH should have demanded a stip (Bryan quits or something). Now seems a little obvious.

jmdajr

Yeah. The disappointing thing about this whole thing is that WWE clearly had to be dragged kicking and screaming just to get Bryan into the main event of Mania. This was probably the last thing on their list of matches to give to Bryan. The original plans were to have him against Sheamus of all people. It boggles the mind how stupid Vince and HHH were to even consider that.
I still think that will be a good Rivalry down the road. Great chance for Sheamus to go heel.

They have a real opportunity to make some new stars at this WM. Bryan in the main event, Bray in a co-main event, someone in the midcard with the Andre the Giant battle royal.

Unfortunately, it's WWE so they may just be opportunities and no more.

BATISTA FINALLY GETS HIS WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT
CENA FINALLY GETS HIS WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT
BIG SHOW WINS THE TROPHY AND FINALLY GETS HIS WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT

10/10 WM would buy WWE Network again

You're going to get something out of Bellas and Santino at least, and Khali is enjoyable in a trainwreck kind of way. Big Show isn't realy good or bad, he's just Big Show for better or worse. I want to be somewhat invested in a segment and Big Show is like a vacuum of fan investment.

At least I scored a point with Hornswaggle! XD

Nameless

tumblr_n2929x7bJI1srbyoyo1_400.gif

haha

BATISTA FINALLY GETS HIS WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT
CENA FINALLY GETS HIS WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT
BIG SHOW WINS THE TROPHY AND FINALLY GETS HIS WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT

10/10 WM would buy WWE Network again

Hey now Big Show got his WM moment two years ago when he took the IC belt from Cody. Remember that? No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom