• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

I HATE predictable ending matches in wrestling, more so than anything else, and now we're going to have two at WM.

Just insert Bryan into the picture now, have HHH face Reigns, and let's get a real build up.

Shit, WWE's been in predictable mode for years now. This is the one time the predictable nature of WWE is a good thing.

DONT RUIN IT

Ithil

By the way, those of you who think Bryan getting put in the main event is because Punk walked out are wrong:

What it probably did was affect 2 or 3 matches and move some of the plans for Punk to DBryan. I think Kane was going to cost Punk the title at EC and that would lead to Punk/Kane or Punk/HHH at mania, whereas they were going to do something else to put Bryan in the main event... probably have him face whoever Punk didn't, which is sort of how things turned out anyways.

Kane probably lost his WM match because of it.

Punk/Kane was never, ever going to be a WM match. Punk walking out caused Bryan to inherit his storyline with Triple H (Kane was just a henchman in that), and his WM match, but I think him being in the main event is from the negative fan reaction to the Rumble and beyond, particularly that Batista's returning face run flopped and he had to turn heel.

Double duty.

UberTag

Can I use the week free trial to watch Wrestlemania for free.

I ain't giving WWE my money again until they push Miz and Daniel.
Free trial week is over. Leech Mania by going to a buddy's place or your local bar if you don't want to give Vince your money until he actually delivers on a promise.

Seriously, this gimmick is just another Kozlov.

iQUtb5QWEyKEI.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Didn't we have report that DB was going to face Shamus?

Yes Punk walking out has something to do with it and the RR effect.

the "2 or 3 matches" part is because I think the NAO/Usos stuff or Christian/Sheamus played into that.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Free trial week is over. Leech Mania by going to a buddy's place or your local bar if you don't want to give Vince your money until he actually delivers on a promise.

They're still doing the free trial. You can sign up for a free trial tonight if you want.

Obviously they will make sure the free trial stuff is over before WM or just not have you able to watch the PPV without an active account.

Big One

Banned
WELLLLL...ugh, fuck this shit. Swear it's the only theme song on the roster aside from Miz's that makes me want to turn the channel.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Shit, WWE's been in predictable mode for years now. This is the one time the predictable nature of WWE is a good thing.

DONT RUIN IT
Please. It's stupid. I'm not so desperate that I want to happen just for Bryan to win. Now, any build up for Orton/Batista will be useless, and HHH/Bryan is just as predictable as Lesnar/Taker. Bryan should be in the ME, but there are better ways than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom