• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Kane2000.jpg

Kane's best look, right?

I liked this outfit but with the original color scheme - not the reverse version this one was.

jmdajr

I think that was a good segment for d.bry. Something different and not just stone troll d. Bry or some retread of on old face.

Sephzilla

Shit, the reason they're putting Bryan in the main event could simply be due to Batista being way out of shape for a 15-20 minute match.

For a moment it almost looked like Orton said Yes along with the crowd while being kicked lol
Shit, the reason they're putting Bryan in the main event could simply be due to Batista being way out of shape for a 15-20 minute match.
How in the world did they determine such a presumptuous notion?

Ithil

I think by the end of the night Cole will say thousands of people were in the ring

It's the "Hogan talks about slamming Andre at WM3" moment for RAW.

"I picked up the 700 pound giant in front of 90 thousand fans, brother, right as 120 thousand fans cheered, and I slammed the 960 pound giant into the mat in front of 230 thousand screaming Hulkamaniacs. I felt an earthquake shudder across America as the 1400 pound giant crashed to the mat!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom