• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the "Hogan talks about slamming Andre at WM3" moment for RAW.

"I picked up the 700 pound giant in front of 90 thousand fans, brother, right as 120 thousand fans cheered, and I slammed the 960 pound giant into the mat in front of 230 thousand screaming Hulkamaniacs. I felt an earthquake shudder across America as the 1400 pound giant crashed to the mat!".

Hogan actually made me laugh earlier when he said he was so hyped from watching his own matches on the DubDub Network that he was about to go wrestle his entire neighborhood..

Legit laughed. That's so ridiculous.

Brinbe

nice contrast to last week. Raw was surprisingly okay.
wtzgU.gif

Sblargh

Banned
All of this is actually the burial of Randy Orton, isn't it?

The segment started out looking like it was going to be horrific, when it was just going to be like 12 plants in the ring, but then there was like a hundred of them and it was a neat visual.

Exactly. It started as cringeworthy as ended awesome.

Ithil

The segment started out looking like it was going to be horrific, when it was just going to be like 12 plants in the ring, but then there was like a hundred of them and it was a neat visual.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fuck I read all about Lockdown this morning. I'm now super morbidly curious about Impact. What is their taping schedule like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom