• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

tumblr_n294wwkuW41srbyoyo1_400.gif

Dead.

Ithil

The end of the segment was made by Stephanie losing her mind and screeching like a crazy woman, and Triple H losing his smug putdown demeanor and getting into a rage for once. Normally they just shrug off everything and it leads to nothing.

It's about Raw advertisers, not USA. Attitude-era Raw was on USA as well.

Also in the first segment:

"Cock goggles" vs. "Gay goggles" discussion
"Stupid goddamn question"
"I've got more chance of getting some pussy tonight than you."

Hilariously, there are more mainstream advertisers on this show than WWE. Miracle-Gro plant food, Jillianmichaels.com, stamps.com, ect. so far.

NoTacos

Wait.... wtf. Was Lita a part of the yes movement tonight? Post show they just showed a skinny red head with tattoos that looked like her.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What're we gonna do about our #YES and #NO avatars? Migrate it to the title match?

Seriously, Alex Riley is so great at this. I hope the Ultimate hires him.

He's found his calling. However his toupee...needs work.

I'm tapping guys. Gonna watch Ring of Honor instead and let my PVR get ahead on Raw a bit so I can fast forward through the fluff.

ROH TV this week had:
-Chris Hero vs. Adam Cole for the title
-Ciampa vs. Hanson for the TV title
-Taven vs. Young

Pumped.

Pabst Violet Ribbon?

Professional Veal Riding?

Also in the first segment:

"Cock goggles" vs. "Gay goggles" discussion
"Stupid goddamn question"
"I've got more chance of getting some pussy tonight than you."

Hilariously, there are more mainstream advertisers on this show than WWE. Miracle-Gro plant food, Jillianmichaels.com, stamps.com, ect. so far.

Stamps.com advertises on the Bombcast, lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously jesus christ @ Riley's toupee. It looks worse this week.

It must be Lynda's political aspirations.

Because the last segment of this new USA show was all about a guy having a coke bottle shoved up his ass, trying to bribe the EMTs not to take him to the hospital, but to have "the twink remove it."

Advertisers:
Samsung.
Disney.
Loreal.
Appleby's or whoever is selling those flatbreads.

Alucard

Banned
How was Raw tonight? I only caught the last five minutes. So...Bryan is getting the title and the creative staff aren't totally stupid?!

It must be Lynda's political aspirations.

Because the last segment of this new USA show was all about a guy having a coke bottle shoved up his ass, trying to bribe the EMTs not to take him to the hospital, but to have "the twink remove it."

Advertisers:
Samsung.
Disney.
Loreal.
Appleby's or whoever is selling those flatbreads.
Then you'd think after this last failed Senate campaign that they'd give up on the PG bullshit. Linda isn't going to win a US Senate campaign anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom