• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the Ace Attorney series SUCKS.

evkbb.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why you postin' that ol' blasphemy Beefers? Steam-GAF ruined it all. "Star Citizen" so foolish.

I get hot when I see that CernyVince gif though. That shit will get me upset.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
god

are all the uguu games all friggin rpgs

Isn't there some trash dating sim

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just waiting for someone to recommend some Idea Factory garbage like Agarest or something.

Man, fuck Idea Factory.

I almost picked up one of those once, looked at the box and it had some children struggling to eat an oversized sausage.

nope.gif and put that shit back.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sold, Spider. Going in blind besides that pic, downloading now. Appears to be free.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The hell is going on in here.

This is the weirdest midnight wrasslegaf I can ever recall

Also Neptunia is fucking awesome. Well the first game was kinda bad but mk2 and V were great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Maybe you can help, I know you have an uguu avatar and tag. I'm looking for uguu shit w/o pedo stuff that isn't an rpg. Spider from Mars suggested Katwa Shojo so that's downloading but if there's anything more I'd like to try to broaden my horizons

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo how about Senran Kagura on 3DS? That's some uguu Streets of Rage shit.

Oh is it? I'll try it. I've got money. Digital only it appears.

I might livestream trying one of these, I dunno. Won't be tonight though.

strobogo

Banned

Also Neptunia is fucking awesome. Well the first game was kinda bad but mk2 and V were great.

I agree. Why is Sunny so into an uguu game? Why are so many Wrasslegaffers into uguu games? Why are uguu games a thing at all? I'd much rather talk about cute trannies than weird pedo demon Japanese games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I agree. Why is Sunny so into an uguu game? Why are so many Wrasslegaffers into uguu games? Why are uguu games a thing at all? I'd much rather talk about cute trannies than weird pedo demon Japanese games.

I just want to broaden my horizons before I hate something for all eternity.

Also check your cisgender privilege

EDIT: Hold up, what's up with that girl's face? Can't tell if that's a shadow or something sinister. WTF am I in for? (nobody tell me, the strong NO reaction means something wild must happen)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god if Bean Breath sees this thread now...

everyone will die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom