• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
I just want to broaden my horizons before I hate something for all eternity.

Also check your cisgender privilege

EDIT: Hold up, what's up with that girl's face? Can't tell if that's a shadow or something sinister. WTF am I in for? (nobody tell me, the strong NO reaction means something wild must happen)

What the hell is cisgender?

strobogo

Banned
in our case we are born as males physically and identify as males as well.

I've been called "cis scum" a couple times

all I know is it's some ninja high school, don't want to spoil anything

Is cisgender a new thing? I really have never heard of it. Does that mean gay/straight have new names?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is cisgender a new thing? I really have never heard of it. Does that mean gay/straight have new names?

It's a little more modern but has been around for a bit. You can still be gay and cisgendered.

Real talk, I was pretty ignorant of trans people a few years ago until one of my friends wanted to transition, and I learned a lot and it really helped me see why some of the shit I never thought about could really be offensive. I simply don't know (and likely will never know) how frustrating or shitty it can be to be in a body you simply aren't meant for. I used to be the kind of person who would be "Well if you were born with a dick you're a dude!" until I learned about gender identity and how significant that is. It was something I never have had to deal with, and I can't imagine the distress it can cause for people. But now I learned, I know, and I think I'm a better person for it. I never want someone who doesn't feel like they belong to feel more alienated around me. I want everyone to know it doesn't matter who they REALLY are, or what is REALLY whatever gender - I just want people to be comfortable with whatever they feel they are, and celebrate them as a person.

It's a little more modern but has been around for a bit. You can still be gay and cisgendered.

Real talk, I was pretty ignorant of trans people a few years ago until one of my friends wanted to transition, and I learned a lot and it really helped me see why some of the shit I never thought about could really be offensive. I simply don't know (and likely will never know) how frustrating or shitty it can be to be in a body you simply aren't meant for. I used to be the kind of person who would be "Well if you were born with a dick you're a dude!" until I learned about gender identity and how significant that is. It was something I never have had to deal with, and I can't imagine the distress it can cause for people. But now I learned, I know, and I think I'm a better person for it. I never want someone who doesn't feel like they belong to feel more alienated around me. I want everyone to know it doesn't matter who they REALLY are, or what is REALLY whatever gender - I just want people to be comfortable with whatever they feel they are, and celebrate them as a person.
This deserves a Vince clapping gif (real Vince, not CernyVince)

good guy vince

strobogo

Banned

I think I was aware of transgender being a thing in middle school when I had a female friend who had masculine energy in a way that wasn't just a tomboy kind of deal. Being in Indiana, I don't think many trans people feel comfortable being who they are because this state is still pretty fucking backwards on a lot of shit (like when there was to be a gay vanity plate and the state decided to just eliminate vanity plates period so there couldn't be a gay one, or going out of their way to write new anti-gay marriage laws in 2013). I get it though. There are dude energies and woman energies and when you meet someone who has the opposite energy of their body, I think it is easier to understand. It's pretty dope that people now have the ability to physically change to match how they feel.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Wrasslegaf is full of socially aware progressive peoples

9353%20-%20Raw%20aj_lee%20autoplay_gif%20big_e%20dolph_ziggler%20gif%20hugging%20wwe.gif

Hugs all around!

Stepping into to say if you're wantin' cute anime games Vince, Long Live The Queen is pretty rad. It's kinda a visual novel/don't die mashup. Works pretty well. Invest in swimming.

Stepping out as this conversation hits a little too close to home. Legit shook, etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stepping into to say if you're wantin' cute anime games Vince, Long Live The Queen is pretty rad. It's kinda a visual novel/don't die mashup. Works pretty well. Invest in swimming.

Stepping out as this conversation hits a little too close to home. Legit shook, etc.

I...already own and have played it :x

It's fucking hard too. I have drowned because I sank some ships and they sank mine.

I always fell for the chocolates. Or always forgot to get my magic crystal from the vault and ended up having no idea what was happening when the evil magic guy showed up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every character in Game of Thrones that's not a Lannister is fucking boring.

John Cena and Randy Orton also known to be quite boring.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Every character in Game of Thrones that's not a Lannister is fucking boring.

John Cena and Randy Orton also known to be quite boring.

the NXT roster refuse to cross the oceans, WWE is safe

unless Stephanie McMahon unites them. their khalasar would stretch for miles.

Vylash

Man someone bought Long Live The Queen for me a while ago and I still need to play it, it's so hard for me to sit down at my computer and play games,last game I played was The Stanley Parable

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bad things to come out of hte WWE Network: I see no remastered Terri Runnels gifs.
Good things: I see plenty of Joy Giovanni butts gifs.

I think Joy is the only diva I just don't care if she ever got better. She was so fucking fine.
cmPlpkM.gif

G-Fex

Steph doesn't even have the manliest jaw line in wrestling, so get over it.

PFFT i don't give a shit about Steph. I just rather pummel you for the hell of it.

hold me back Vince.

anyway, what the fuck is going on in this thread? Why is there animu poison ?

Oh my god if Bean Breath sees this thread now...

everyone will die

I've got enough names here to sway the majority of this thread's posts away from WWE, towards TNA.

If only Spider From Mars wasn't involved.

He's responsible for half of all positive TNA-related posts, his banning would be a catastrophic setback to the #TNAmovement.

As a result, all this B.S. is inadmissible.

Is wwe network choppy for anyone else? Halfway through my Mania report and if it keeps freezing then I'll be waaaaaay too drunk to make it through the Ironman match and put this shit out tonight. I'm approaching critical mass as it is.
Critical is hard to type. Not twice

It's a tumblr thing, which means it's stupid as shit

Others have said it already but don't be fucking stupid. Go read a book.

Stro don't use the term "trannies" it can be considered offensive as it has a bit of a gross history.

How we doing tonight?

strobogo

Banned
Is wwe network choppy for anyone else? Halfway through my Mania report and if it keeps freezing then I'll be waaaaaay too drunk to make it through the Ironman match and put this shit out tonight. I'm approaching critical mass as it is.
Critical is hard to type. Not twice

Others have said it already but don't be fucking stupid. Go read a book.

Stro don't use the term "trannies" it can be considered offensive as it has a bit of a gross history.

How we doing tonight?

I wasn't aware of trannies being an offensive term, but I will remove it from my lexicon when it comes to pretty girls with wieners who somewhat resemble Stephanie McMahon.

I've got enough names here to sway the majority of this thread's posts away from WWE, towards TNA.

If only Spider From Mars wasn't involved.

He's responsible for half of all positive TNA-related posts, his banning would be a catastrophic setback to the #TNAmovement.

As a result, all this B.S. is inadmissible.
Wow, can't even recognize the efforts of Alucard and Burt Reynolds

It's attitudes like that that's killing TNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom