• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

Michael Buffer: was everything he said scripted or did they give him a loose outline on that cue card? I feel like he was wrong so often that it makes sense that he was trying to fill in the blanks he felt were left by what was just on the card.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Fuck. If I miss a first kiss or the Red Queen I will be soooooooo fucking pissed and never talk to this specific group of "friends" again
#wrestlingisreal
#peoplearefake

Penguin

It's weird... in hindsight that WCW would put their major title on an outside on his first night

Just made it seem like their stars were second fiddle to the other company

strobogo

Banned
It's weird... in hindsight that WCW would put their major title on an outside on his first night

To be fair, that's pretty much what Vince did with Hogan in 1984 as well. Hogan came (back) in on the last taping of 1983, then won the title at the end of January.

Pretty much sums up WCW in the 90s. Bring in WWF castoffs and push them to the top of the card. Hold down their own talent until they left for WWF where they became stars.

jmdajr

Well heck based on the countdown preview Sgt. Slaughter has to be the biggest back stabber. I mean people wanted to legitimately end him.

somedevil

TNA News:

TNA is scheduled to run three shows at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City this summer. A source with knowledge of the situation tells Prowrestling.net that TNA is paying $300,000 total to the Hammerstein for rental and production work. The TNA shows are slated to take place in June, July, and August. A message left with a member of the Hammerstein Ballroom management team was not returned before this story was published.

This is interesting on what type of crowd shows up. Some say this is a desperation move to impress to Spike TV because there is no tv deal yet and they are looking at the WWE right now. Its funny they are spending this huge amount of money for this but then don't put Kaz, Daniels, Aries, Sabin and Manik on to save money.

Joeki11a

Banned
Why Raws never sell out?

I been to many Raws where I walk that same night into the Arena, guess wrestling isnt as big as we think? Or people are cheap? "uh rather watch it at home for free"

Next week in Brooklyn with Taker and Brock also probably Hogan to, bet you that doesnt sell out either.

I read on the internet that Bronson Lee is actually once famed Indy Star Reckless Youth. This would explain his hate for the indies and Mike Quackenbush.

Kaladin

WWE is coming off a long period of meh, it takes a while to build the company back up from where it was a few years ago.

Hell guys, we had Miz main event Wrestlemania....that's low.

If there isn't a Sheamus the Irishman being extra Irish on St. Patrick's Day special segment, I'll be very surprised. Fit Finlay and Hornswoggle will probably appear too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom