• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my tickets for the Raw in DC on 3/31. I'd have to think pretty much every major star for Mania should being making an appearance since it's the last one before WM, right?

Kaladin

I bought my tickets for the Raw in DC on 3/31. I'd have to think pretty much every major star for Mania should being making an appearance since it's the last one before WM, right?

Pretty much.

Speaking of major stars, where is the celebrity participation this year?

I read on the internet that Bronson Lee is actually once famed Indy Star Reckless Youth. This would explain his hate for the indies and Mike Quackenbush.

I don't hate Mike! I do hate the indies though.
And my frog splash sucks so I'm totally not Tom Carter!

I've never done a frog splash in my entire life

Even A Ry is shitting on the Miz now.
2Gqi4WY.gif

Ultratech

TNA News:

This is interesting on what type of crowd shows up. Some say this is a desperation move to impress to Spike TV because there is no tv deal yet and they are looking at the WWE right now. Its funny they are spending this huge amount of money for this but then don't put Kaz, Daniels, Aries, Sabin and Manik on to save money.

My thoughts:

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-
Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
WrestleMania IV - C
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D

What a surprisingly terrible pay-per-view the first SummerSlam was. I'm not saying it didn't have a couple of memorable moments, but boooy did the bad outweigh the good. And 15 or so events in, it's time to get tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom