• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

He has a funny quote that was something like people threw a fit over him playing an ambiguously gay guy, but no one had a problem with a Jewish guy from New York pretending to be a black guy for years.

WTF

..just WTF.

That's weird. WEIRD AS FUCK. I had no idea that was Marc "only good for bringing sable" Mero.

Johnny B Badd scared me a little bit. He had that streamer gun.

This is for you

strobogo

Banned
I didn't know Jesse Ventura went to WCW. Fuck they really did lose almost everyone.

Jesse was great in WCW. Love him and Tony as a team. He left shortly after Hogan came in. I loved the one night reunion of Vince and Jesse on that Raw before TLC one year. HHH should use his power to force Vince to do voice overs for PPV intros.

DMczaf

Technical_Difficulties.jpg

Unfortunately, my WM2000 review has been delayed from 8:15PM PDT to 11:59PM PDT. We promise we will make the March 17th deadline!

Sephzilla

Jesus Christ @ Cole's arm

Am I crazy if I think surfer Sting's cooler than crow Sting... crow Sting got lame after a while, even worse when he joined the wolfpac

Pretty much everything with WCW got lamer as the nWo thing went on and then Wolfpac happened.

I actually agree a lot with Ric Flair's assessment of the nWo.

I always thought Big Boss Man turned up in WCW as The Guardian Angel. I just used the power of the WWE Network to look up "The Boss" and holy shit. He's literally just The Big Boss Man in a black uniform. XD That theme was rockin' though.

DiscoJon

Banned
Matches wrestled in 2013 -

John Cena; 142
Hiroshi Tanahashi; 116

Isn't that kind of skewed though, considering the year?

According to this website Cagematch.net (I have no clue how reliable it is though) here's some other Cena vs Tanahashi years.

2012: Cena 184 Tanahashi 117
2011: Cena 202 Tanahashi 118
2010: Cena 178 Tanahashi 129
2009: Cena 166 Tanahashi 94

This is a cool website. Lot's of stats. I love stats.

somedevil

On tonight Raw according to Meltzer there is going to be another big angle with Bryan and Triple H. Knowing how meta this angle is I bet a shovel will be involved.

Also, two more entrants in the battle royal of
Cesaro
and
Swagger
. So basically we know who is going to win it.

Anth0ny

On tonight Raw according to Meltzer there is going to be another big angle with Bryan and Triple H. Knowing how meta this angle is I bet a shovel will be involved.

Also, two more entrants in the battle royal of
Cesaro
and
Swagger
. So basically we know who is going to win it.

WOW

What fucking matches are going to be on this Mania card? I thought
Cesaro/Swagger
was guaranteed.

somedevil

WOW

What fucking matches are going to be on this Mania card? I thought
Cesaro/Swagger
was guaranteed.

Right now its:

Orton vs Batista vs Bryan
Undertaker vs Brock
Cena vs Wyatt
Bryan vs Triple H
Shield Match
Tag title match
Divas Match
Battle Royal

That's the card right now. Its basically done. They need a preshow match but they could start the battle royal during the pre show. The tope 4 matches are going to get time. All 4 could go 20 minutes plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom