• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

Get ready for

usa_05172012dog_0112.jpg

Corporate Punk. He's going to win the title at Mania and he's going to fuck over Bryan tonight.

You took the money out, right

That's a joke right?

You have to draw money to make money in THIS BUSINESS, brother. Heavy probably doesn't even get trans from the office.

(I did save his 1/2 vial of D-bol, the Somas, and the tub of protein powder though. Because a rib's a rib, but I'm still a professional.)

Rampage Brown being awesome;

Rampage.gif

I remembered he was signed to the WWE once upon a time and wondered what he'd done to earn his release...

"released from WWE on November 30, 2012 after being charged with battery of a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication"

Yep, that'll do it, lol.

Yep that's our Rampage

By the way I hope punk doesn't show up, guy is stale as fuck

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
If WWE really wants to test their Network again before Mania, they would just turn one of their Saturday evening house shows into a surprise Saturday Night Main Event.

Hey, that would work. Would be a nice thing to have since wwe doesn't have a march PPV these days.

Sokantish

Everybody was so disappointed with that match at the time. You had a heated feud where Orton DDT'd Steph, HHH assaulted Orton in his own home and there was just a whole lot of animosity between the two. Then they go out and just have a wrestling match. It was too dull to be a Mania show closer.

So far I'd rather be watching the RAW Pre-show for sure

San Francisco (okay, Santa Clara closer to San Jose). Like 40 minutes from San Francisco. But San Francisco sounds better than saying San Jose.
But flights are cheaper to go to San Jose than Frisco if anyone planning to go.

Also can I get a through tables in the ring gif. Might need it tonight. I'm ready

Rampage Brown being awesome;

Rampage.gif

I remembered he was signed to the WWE once upon a time and wondered what he'd done to earn his release...

"released from WWE on November 30, 2012 after being charged with battery of a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication"

Yep, that'll do it, lol.
i googled him and that was the other guy that was in The Ascension

he looks a bit better than Viktor
I still say he should replace Rusev, no one would know and the ones that would, wouldn't care.
they should do this, and he should still go by the Bulgarian Brute. but talk with his normal voice.

styl3s

Have they said where WM31 will be hosted at next year?
Hopefully Nashville.

I just want to go to one mania before i die and given how i am snob who needs really good seats i can't afford air+hotel. Hell, i would settle for another ATL. I missed out on that one because of health issues.

What a boring ending to WrestleMania 25. You can tell the crowd gives no fucks. Taker vs Shawn wore them out plus a was better match ten fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom