• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

Especially if Mr. H is putting him over.

D.Bry has been kicking out of a lot finishers lately.

Triple H run-in! Pedigree! Batista picks Bryan up and immediately goes for a Batista Bomb and pins Bryan. But was it the Pedigree or the Batista Bomb???

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
They're not dumb enough to put Batista over Bryan in Chicago...right?

On one hand, it seems so obvious that it would be a bad idea.

Then again...

o81aUdq.gif

gurudyne

People throw trash into the ring at WM1 when Koloff sings the Russian national anthem. It's not accompanied by the loudest booing of the night, so I think that's just the thing you did when he sang the national anthem.

Same thing happened at WM3, but that was so late in the show (and people had been throwing so many empty 24 fl oz. cups since an hour in) that I think people were doing it solely because they were drunk and thought it was funny. Ref didn't bother clearing the ring for the match because the garbage kept coming.

I think it will probably be something like this:

- Bryan is about to beat Batista
- Out comes Kane
- Bryan takes out Kane
- About to beat Batista again
- Out comes Triple H
- Bryan manages to fight off Triple H, beats Batista or DQ
- They both attack him
- Cue Punk.

UberTag

1724630_10153918810400204_1696607252_n.jpg

JBL is the one who knocks.
They should have Aaron in CM Punk gear and come out to his music.
Love how the WWE quietly brought back the RAW guest host era without much fanfare. I blame Betty White.

With that said, in tribute of Aaron Paul's guest host gig tonight and because Sunflower is a fellow game show mark, here's Aaron Paul's stint as a contestant on The Price is Right that first aired some 14 years ago.

Clip #1
Clip #2

What a spaz he is!

On one hand: GODDAMNIT HEAVY
On the other: NBA-GAF

Choose wisely, snitches

Heavy is single-handedly trying to pull this fake sport out of it's Portia Perez 5/8ths Superkick-loving, skinny-fat indie doldrums and bring it back into the mainstream world of thickly-muscled and striated global domination -- the likes of which we haven't seen since The Boogie Man was spiking massive quarter hour ratings via his terrifying worm-eating antics.

Why you mad, brah?

tm24

The Authority closed the thread.

Seriously though, Heavy hasn't posted in the OT in forever and now he's going rogue. Come on man!

Verendus

Banned
Brotista should beat Bryan tonight. Gotta see them tears from the fans.

But it's obvious this match isn't happening in any real way. Bet it's over before it even begins due to some nonsense. Probably be like 5 minutes, not even that, before someone like Orton messes everything up.

Heavy is single-handedly trying to pull this fake sport out of it's Portia Perez 5/8ths Superkick-loving, skinny-fat indie doldrums and bring it back into the mainstream world of thickly-muscled and striated global domination -- the likes of which we haven't seen since The Boogie Man was spiking massive quarter hour ratings via his terrifying worm-eating antics.

Why you mad, brah?

Because Heavy is going rogue! We don't like them outlaw promotions giving us a bad name!
*big boot*

The Authority closed the thread.

Seriously though, Heavy hasn't posted in the OT in forever and now he's going rogue. Come on man!

HEAVY YOU COWARD :p

UberTag

Update on the tickets I scored for the Global Wars ROH/NJPW event in Toronto...
My group will be sitting in Section D, Row 3, Seats 15-17.

I know there's a whole lot of you hitting the Hammerstein Ballroom show.
Might not be a bad idea to put up a shared Google doc for both events so WrassleGAF members can connect with one another.

Rampage Brown being awesome;

Rampage.gif

I remembered he was signed to the WWE once upon a time and wondered what he'd done to earn his release...

"released from WWE on November 30, 2012 after being charged with battery of a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication"

Yep, that'll do it, lol.

G-Fex

Brotista should beat Bryan tonight. Gotta see them tears from the fans.

But it's obvious this match isn't happening in any real way. Bet it's over before it even begins due to some nonsense. Probably be like 5 minutes, not even that, before someone like Orton messes everything up.

I hope that Batista beats Bryan.

Then says "YOURE NOT GETTING A TITLE SHOT DEAL WITH IT"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're not dumb enough to put Batista over Bryan in Chicago...right?

You want nuclear heat? Dave can get it. I can't wait. FUCK CHICAGO.

Rampage Brown being awesome;

I remembered he was signed to the WWE once upon a time and wondered what he'd done to earn his release...

"released from WWE on November 30, 2012 after being charged with battery of a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication"

Yep, that'll do it, lol.

Not so easy to cover that up.

Verendus

Banned
Ending to Raw should be simple.

After Bryan has lost in a 10 minute match, clean to dah Brotista Bomb.

Brotista grabs a mic. Looks at all those, surely in tears at this stage, fans. 'Deal with it!'

Edit:

I hope that Batista beats Bryan.

Then says "YOURE NOT GETTING A TITLE SHOT DEAL WITH IT"
This also works.

Toki767

If WWE really wants to test their Network again before Mania, they would just turn one of their Saturday evening house shows into a surprise Saturday Night Main Event.

Verendus

Banned
In some bizarre fashion, I'm more excited for Wrestlemania 30 than ever now. It's pretty much a guarantee Brotista wins the title. Since he's heel now, I imagine that some face like CM Punk or Bryan has to be inserted. Can you imagine? The closing shot of Wrestlemania with Batista going over Orton and Punk or Bryan?

I'm gonna be there live to see all them tears. It's gonna be amazing. I hope WWE don't pussy out on this potentially amazing moment and have Undertaker close. They need to do it right.

Tonight could be a test run of sorts. Have Brotista win and gauge those tears. Then enhance by 9001 and boom, there is your Wrestlemania moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom