• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tool mods use to act like dicks without having to seem like dicks and have the last word in.

I think it's also a mobile tool.

Pretty much on both counts.
It's fine when it's just mobile, but mods clearly abuse it because they don't have the balls to ALL GLORY TO THE CLAIRVOYANT MODBOT LEADER

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's primary a tool for mods to use a mobile device to do mod things, mainly locking threads.

The Kayfabe reason is to stoop so low and hide behind their modbot to do dirty deeds.

Jimmy Havoc counters a penalty kick;

Havoc.gif

Goddamn dragon suplex off the top from Zack Sabre Jr;

Zack.gif

The little 'slam the guy then flip him backwards onto his feet' spot is like my newest most hated indie thing.

Don't watch a Kyle O'Reilly match then, I'm certain it would make your blood boil.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wanna say I see Uhaa, Elgin and some other guy do it a ton, and it's just like. Another one of those things where one indie guy does it so now EVERYONE does it.

gurudyne

Brotista should beat Bryan tonight. Gotta see them tears from the fans.

But it's obvious this match isn't happening in any real way. Bet it's over before it even begins due to some nonsense. Probably be like 5 minutes, not even that, before someone like Orton messes everything up.

If we're still throwing up WM2000 parallels, they gave away the Rock-HHH-Big Show Mania ME on RAW in a (from what I remember) decent match because they were adding Foley to the card. Gave the Mania show some hype.

If we're still throwing up WM2000 parallels, they gave away the Rock-HHH-Big Show Mania ME on RAW in a (from what I remember) decent match because they were adding Foley to the card. Gave the Mania show some hype.

Yupyup. I get a strong feeling we have some heavy business to get to, RE: the Mania main event.
Nothing is ever set in stone!

Zertez

Can Angle still go?
I dont think anyone knows the answer to this. His body is severely broken down and the only way he has been able to keep going is taking lots of pain meds and shots of who knows what. With some time to heal and get over his addiction to pain medication, he may have a few years left in him, but he is 45 now and it would take months for his body to recover and go to rehab. A clean and sober Angle that is focused, I wouldnt bet against a return to WWE, but the road back would definitely be a long one that not many would be willing to do.

I wanna say I see Uhaa, Elgin and some other guy do it a ton, and it's just like. Another one of those things where one indie guy does it so now EVERYONE does it.

The American Wolves have a few moves that involve it that they've been doing for years, but I guess it's not as noticeable in tag team matches. Can't say it's really bothered me, as of yet - it certainly hasn't become as overused as doublestomps were at one point. I still hate that move, even when Devitt does it.

Elgin just knows no restraint whatsoever. Dude needs a run in Japan or WWE developmental to show him some sense when it comes to planning and pacing his matches.

In some bizarre fashion, I'm more excited for Wrestlemania 30 than ever now. It's pretty much a guarantee Brotista wins the title. Since he's heel now, I imagine that some face like CM Punk or Bryan has to be inserted. Can you imagine? The closing shot of Wrestlemania with Batista going over Orton and Punk or Bryan?

I'm gonna be there live to see all them tears. It's gonna be amazing. I hope WWE don't pussy out on this potentially amazing moment and have Undertaker close. They need to do it right.

Tonight could be a test run of sorts. Have Brotista win and gauge those tears. Then enhance by 9001 and boom, there is your Wrestlemania moment.

You must've LOVED WCW back then. Those dudes knew how to piss people off. Just like what you're posts are doing to me right now. Ain't nothing wrong with that though. I'll just agree to disagree.

Kaladin

Today was a REALLY good day WrassleGaf, highlighted by my third date with a girl I'm into (she's really awesome and it's been a while since I've been this into someone...and she's kind of a fan, but I can bring her around to more).....hope to end it with a good Raw.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today was a REALLY good day WrassleGaf, highlighted by my third date with a girl I'm into (she's really awesome and it's been a while since I've been this into someone...and she's kind of a fan, but I can bring her around to more).....hope to end it with a good Raw.

jApZq8oRbQerg_e.jpg
don't get your hopes up tonight

Showaddy

In some bizarre fashion, I'm more excited for Wrestlemania 30 than ever now. It's pretty much a guarantee Brotista wins the title. Since he's heel now, I imagine that some face like CM Punk or Bryan has to be inserted. Can you imagine? The closing shot of Wrestlemania with Batista going over Orton and Punk or Bryan?

I'm gonna be there live to see all them tears. It's gonna be amazing. I hope WWE don't pussy out on this potentially amazing moment and have Undertaker close. They need to do it right.

Tonight could be a test run of sorts. Have Brotista win and gauge those tears. Then enhance by 9001 and boom, there is your Wrestlemania moment.

Just my feeling but as they're desperately trying to get the fans to sign up to the Network I doubt they're going to end Mania with Nuclear level heat. I know it is it's own little Universe but NXT Arrival not ending with Bo with the belt on top of the ladder has got me thinking they'll want to send the fans home happy at Mania as well.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
y'all see Jericho's twitter?

Absolutely. “@youngRBLX: @realmickfoley @IAmJericho Do you think @CMPunk will return to raw tonight?”

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Didn't realize Verendus played the heel in Wrassle-GAF. Here I thought his only purpose was leaking various Playstation game announcements.

Jamie OD

Right after this Triple H vs Randy Orton match from WM25 I'd guess. I've never seen this match before!

Everybody was so disappointed with that match at the time. You had a heated feud where Orton DDT'd Steph, HHH assaulted Orton in his own home and there was just a whole lot of animosity between the two. Then they go out and just have a wrestling match. It was too dull to be a Mania show closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom