• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jred2k

I don't know if its just because of Riley, but these kayfabe preshows are fucking garbage.

Holy shit, Rafa, is Renee stuffing that bra tonight?

UberTag

What is the point of Alex Riley?
We've been asking this since A-Ry first made his debut on NXT.
We still lack an answer... although I remember WrassleGAF having a brief love affair with his entrance theme.

I don't know if its just because of Riley, but these kayfabe preshows are fucking garbage.
Pre-shows will always suck (A-Ry or no A-Ry) so long as their panel of experts says nothing but empty pleasantries and make stupid predictions that even a 10-year-old wouldn't consider to be informed.

Ninhead

You think Riley is bad? His dad does morning radio in Cleveland. THAT is painful to listen to. A-Ry is Jim fucking Ross compared to his dad.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We've been asking this since A-Ry first made his debut on NXT.
We still lack an answer... although I remember WrassleGAF having a brief love affair with his entrance theme.

Pre-shows will always suck (A-Ry or no A-Ry) so long as their panel of experts says nothing but empty pleasantries and make stupid predictions that even a 10-year-old wouldn't consider to be informed.

A-Ry is the physical proof that Miz was once over and a lot of the idiots on the internet don't want to admit that.

bryanee

Can anyone help me, I'm looking for a video of a wrestling promo. It has two guys talking about an upcoming event and the wrestler whilst doing his speech starts insulting I think Eugene and then swears a lot. The guy next to him cannot contain his laughter.

Cheers.

UberTag

shit those are some loud punk chants
Best approach for the WWE to take would be to have Punk come out early and set up a big angle for him to close out the show (most likely a pipe bomb speech tease of some kind).

Keeps people tuned in for later (possibly even get them to sign up for the network if the angle runs past the USA close) but deflects chant hijacking during the show because the crowd knows he's both there and coming out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom