• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyudBoy

Absolutely fantastic angle to end the show. HHH and Steph were fucking awesome. That dig HHH took at Punk was some ice cold shit.

still no steph yes booty gifs... gaf slacking. seriously though, you hit like a girl? I swear, Bryan can never be taken seriously with lines like that. Might as well have kept him a cocky chicken shit heel, he was more entertaining then.

Toki767

When the fans don't boo a beatdown loudly, it just sounds awkward when there's no commentary and you hear individual fans yelling things.

That went on for far too long with no run in for the save...

I guess everyone in the back hate Bryan.

The match had enough build that beating didn't get H and Steph any extra heat they had plenty.

Plus that crowd sucked tonight. Brooklyn better bring it next week!

So I wonder what the pay off is going to be against Steph. Obviously Bryan beats HHH, but he's not going to give her the yes lock or the running knee at Mania

Gorillaz

I really hope H lets the ring get "unbuckled" for the match so when he does the pedigree on bryan it creates a creator into another dimension

strobogo

Banned
LEGIT SHOOK WCW Starrcade 1990

Features an international tag tournament which had NORMAN SMILEY and KONNAN in them. And shocker of all shockers, Konnan was just as fucking terrible as a youngster as he was at the end of WCW. Maybe even worse, somehow. Dude botched a back slide and spiked Norman on his head. Also had some fucking dope Russians, Muta hitting the best handspring elbow ever, and the end of the terrible Black Scorpion angle.

iASJR1LlkipOm.gif

i0nVHfLlFMftt.gif

iPoYWeS7YihLH.gif

iyHyEH0d1nWJc.gif

Joeki11a

Banned
That went on for far too long with no run in for the save...

I guess everyone in the back hate Bryan.

The match had enough build that beating didn't get H and Steph any extra heat they had plenty.

Plus that crowd sucked tonight. Brooklyn better bring it next week!

You know Shield turned on the Authority...
They should of stopped this and clearly get the full face pop

Fantastic heel work from HHH tonight, but that beatdown went on for WAY too long. I was getting old HHH reign flashbacks. I'm sure it'll look good for a video package but that felt loooooooooong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom