• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great raw. Next week in Brooklyn is going to be crazy.

maybe they really should have a Stone Cold like segment next week

First_Truck_web.jpg

Sanjuro

That shit better not be a legit injury...plz be a work.

Yeah. Fuck this stupid PG product. You wrassleGAF fucking idiots should be ashamed of yourself for getting into this.

What we needed was the "security guards" to pull out their fucking guns and blast Daniel Bryan to fucking hell. After that HHH comes in the ring and shoots him in the forehead. /cut to creepy show

NEXT WEEK ON RAW

Robocop (Daniel Bryan) comes back looking for revenge. HHH locks him in a cage and then...STING...STING comes out and saves Robocop (Daniel Bryan) making everything full circle.

You're welcome, Vince.

Showaddy

To get people to care about HHH vs Bryan?

Bryan is going to get his at WM. It makes zero sense for him to get the upper hand now (especially after how he got his last week), and the way he got buried tonight was fucking fantastic.

Comon that whole segment was so fucking over the top it was stupid. Slamming Bryan into the table when he's got metal cuffs on. Chair shot to the head. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

Joeki11a

Banned
Fantastic heel work from HHH tonight, but that beatdown went on for WAY too long. I was getting old HHH reign flashbacks. I'm sure it'll look good for a video package but that felt loooooooooong.

This was done for the WM video package
kevin dunn will make this look amazing

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Fantastic heel work from HHH tonight, but that beatdown went on for WAY too long. I was getting old HHH reign flashbacks. I'm sure it'll look good for a video package but that felt loooooooooong.

His ring. His arena. His company!

I thought the length was perfect. It gives it a feeling of permanence towards Wrestlemania rather than a weekly beatdown that he recovers from in a week and gets his revenge.

dream

Man, Jason Albert is so good as an analyst too. I hope he and Alex Riley are the next generation of commentators after King dies.

Downhome

I'm not sure how in the world they can have him in the arena next week. I'd hold him off TV, other than maybe a pretaped thing from the "hospital" each week from now until WM or at the least hold him off the next two, then have him return at the very end of the RAW before WM.

I have a feeling that Bryan wont go clean over HHH, Bryan will probably win through some shenanigans

for real, and then maybe get a pin on orton after a batista bomb. maybe.

they aren't going to make bryan look that good at mania

either way there is some breaking news coming in that bryan is dead anyways so whatever

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nope, HHH wins clean and then wins the belts clean, burying absolutely everyone in his path.

This would be awesome. Would like it if Bryan won the title but Triple H just winning it himself would be a lot better than the alternative of Orton or the worst fucking travesty in Batista winning it.

This would be awesome. Would like it if Bryan won the title but Triple H just winning it himself would be a lot better than the alternative of Orton or the worst fucking travesty in Batista winning it.

Most fun would be Bryan winning clean over HHH for the "yes" moment. Then HHH puts himself in the title match anyway and wins, just for the laughs and the next few months of story.

Sanjuro

Ideally?

I'd like the title match first. Evolution triple threat match. HHH wins.

Then Hogan makes HHH still face Bryan afterward. Bryan wins.

That leads to some sort of role where Hogan has power and goes against the McMahons for sporadic appearances on television.

My Robocop scenario is still more inventive.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Most fun would be Bryan winning clean over HHH for the "yes" moment. Then HHH puts himself in the title match anyway and wins, just for the laughs and the next few months of story.

HHH losing and still screwing Bryan out of the title in the main event would be the greatest shit ever. Fans would be so fucking mad, it'd just be amazing.

His ring. His arena. His company!

I thought the length was perfect. It gives it a feeling of permanence towards Wrestlemania rather than a weekly beatdown that he recovers from in a week and gets his revenge.

I get why it was long, but I've just never been a fan of overlong beat downs. There comes a point where the crowd gets deflated after the initial twist, and it just gets awkward. The problem is that they've overused the DQ ending and post-match beat downs so much that big ones like HHH/Bryan have to be extra beat-downy to get the point across.

But again, it'll be great for a video package so we suffer for the good of future presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom